I get anxiety when using hCG with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I've tried starting HCG several times over the last two years with similar results. By day 7 I start to have anxiety from it. I've tried 500 eod, 350, and 250 with the same results. I keep trying because it helps with my mood and well being the first couple of days. The doc seemed stumped, but I told him I stopped it. He didn't seem concerned. Thoughts

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
At least for me, the saturation dose of hCG for estradiol production is relatively low. This means that when taking anywhere from 470-1,050 IU per week I see a rise of nearly 20 pg/mL in estradiol. If estradiol is contributing to your anxiety then this may be the reason. Conventional wisdom says that 500 IU per week is about the minimum needed to maintain benefits. Yet there are anecdotal reports of guys taking only 250 IU once a week with reasonable results. If you'd like to continue using hCG then you may need to experiment with lower doses.

DS3

I've tried starting HCG several times over the last two years with similar results. By day 7 I start to have anxiety from it. I've tried 500 eod, 350, and 250 with the same results. I keep trying because it helps with my mood and well being the first couple of days. The doc seemed stumped, but I told him I stopped it. He didn't seem concerned. Thoughts
I experienced profound anxiety with compounded HCG from Empower, but since I switched to Novarel I have had zero of the negative subjective symptoms (anxiety, etc.). I used Empower on and off for 2 years before switching to Novarel. Have been using Novarel for about a year and would never even consider going back.

It may be estradiol related. However, it may be worth switching brands to see if there is a subjective difference in response.

Tman

I experienced profound anxiety with compounded HCG from Empower, but since I switched to Novarel I have had zero of the negative subjective symptoms (anxiety, etc.). I used Empower on and off for 2 years before switching to Novarel. Have been using Novarel for about a year and would never even consider going back.

It may be estradiol related. However, it may be worth switching brands to see if there is a subjective difference in response.

What is Novarel.

Vince

Super Moderator
What is Novarel.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would start with 100 mg of HCG once a week. If it goes good from there, you can increase your dose. You could even start lower. 50 mg once a week, if it goes good you can move to twice a week.

DS3

I would start with 100 mg of HCG once a week. If it goes good from there, you can increase your dose. You could even start lower. 50 mg once a week, if it goes good you can move to twice a week.
At that dosage, the limited data that we do have would suggest minimal if any benefit at all would be obtained.

Attachments

• Dr Saya - Quantitative Serum hCG Case Study.pdf
    140.9 KB · Views: 163

Vince

Super Moderator
At that dosage, the limited data that we do have would suggest minimal if any benefit at all would be obtained.

Apparently higher doses of hCG causes you issues. Some members need to use lower doses. You have nothing to use by trying or if you happy, just use none.

DS3

At that dosage
Apparently higher doses of hCG causes you issues. Some members need to use lower doses. You have nothing to use by trying or if you happy, just use none.
I take 500 IU 2-3 times weekly and feel good. I agree that @Tman has nothing to lose per se from trying 50-100 IU weekly, but with the current data one could infer he will likely also receive no benefit from doing so.

Vince

Super Moderator
At that dosage

I take 500 IU 2-3 times weekly and feel good. I agree that @Tman has nothing to lose per se from trying 50-100 IU weekly, but with the current data one could infer he will likely also receive no benefit from doing so.
I inject 500 IU twice a week. We have to find what works for us.

Tman

I might give that a try, even though Dr. Saya's minimal research indicates higher doses are needed. I tend to over respond to meds... Ed 18mg test gave me 48 ft at trough...once I stsbilize wi th my latest protocol change, I might try the low dose.

Vince

Super Moderator
I might give that a try, even though Dr. Saya's minimal research indicates higher doses are needed. I tend to over respond to meds... Ed 18mg test gave me 48 ft at trough...once I stsbilize wi th my latest protocol change, I might try the low dose.
Ex-member of excelmale and a patient of defy Medical. I believe he use 100 IU of HCG once a week and twice a week. He could never tolerate more.

Gman86

Where do u get ur novarel from, and how much are u paying for it?

Gman86

@Nelson Vergel so what’s going on with HCG? Is it basically going to be unavailable at the end of the year? I’m just wondering if I should try out different brands of HCG to see if I get better results from them, or if that’s pointless because at the end of the year I won’t even be able to get them anymore, and if I should just be patient and then focus on dialing in with kisspeptin once it’s available?

What do u plan on doing once empower’s HCG isn’t available anymore? I know that’s the brand that u currently use, and have used for quite some time

DorianGray

I have not seen any updates about the status of HCG regulation. Anyone know when a decision is supposed to come? Also, if it does become scarce, perhaps some of the Indian or Sri Lanka pharma manufacturers might start making it (?)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is a thread that summarized the drama

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I should just be patient and then focus on dialing in with kisspeptin once it’s available?
What have you heard about kisspeptin? What I've learned so far makes me think that it will require concurrent use of a SERM for guys on TRT. Otherwise, even if it stimulates GnRH production it may not yield gonadotropins—LH and FSH.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me