HPTA Restart while continuing Propecia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Does anyone have any experience with doing an HPTA restart while staying on Propecia? I Plan on using HCG, CLOMID, Nolvadex, HMG and was wondering if anyone was successful at achieving fertility while not discontinuing Propecia. Please no comments about dropping the Propecia. I haven’t come this far to lose all of my hair if I discontinued it. I’ve never had any of the nightmare side effects people complain about. Literally never. Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gotgame

No issues.

Make sure you get labs after you stop the exogenous LH/FSH and see if your pituitary kicked back on.

Dont go too high on the clomid as the zuclomiphene has a very long half life and will build up and cause issues. If was ever going to try to bring my axis back on id use enclo instead.

Johnny Test

No issues.

Make sure you get labs after you stop the exogenous LH/FSH and see if your pituitary kicked back on.

Dont go too high on the clomid as the zuclomiphene has a very long half life and will build up and cause issues. If was ever going to try to bring my axis back on id use enclo instead.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Tough to find unfortunately.

Vvs1

As much as I hate seeing guys on Propecia, I’d recommend being on Test as that seems to keep the side effects away as a general rule.

Finasteride is very harmful to a fetus anyway.

Seth

No issues.

What is Endo?

Seth

As much as I hate seeing guys on Propecia, I’d recommend being on Test as that seems to keep the side effects away as a general rule.

Finasteride is very harmful to a fetus anyway.
Why is Propecia bad? I've been on it for years and haven't had any bad symptoms.

gotgame

Why is Propecia bad? I've been on it for years and haven't had any bad symptoms.
Its not "bad" but like any other medication it can have unwanted side effects. Some individuals are very sensitive to 5ar inhibs and can get depression, low libido etc. I personally dont have any issues.

With respect to fertility....there is some data to show that by reducing dht levels with a 5ar it can impair a mans fertility a bit. Makes sense as DHT plays a role in the prostate. Its not too much though.

5ars can cause issues during the first trimester if a pregnant woman was exposed. I personally would stop taking finasteride if my wife was pregnant and i was having sex with her during the first trimester. The levels she would be exposed to are super low...and most human studies havent shown any issues..but id still play it safe. I think finasteride is a better option then duta given the half lives if you are trying to get your woman pregnant.

Seth

Its not "bad" but like any other medication it can have unwanted side effects. Some individuals are very sensitive to 5ar inhibs and can get depression, low libido etc. I personally dont have any issues.

With respect to fertility....there is some data to show that by reducing dht levels with a 5ar it can impair a mans fertility a bit. Makes sense as DHT plays a role in the prostate. Its not too much though.

5ars can cause issues during the first trimester if a pregnant woman was exposed. I personally would stop taking finasteride if my wife was pregnant and i was having sex with her during the first trimester. The levels she would be exposed to are super low...and most human studies havent shown any issues..but id still play it safe. I think finasteride is a better option then duta given the half lives if you are trying to get your woman pregnant.
Thanks. I don't have a wife and am well past the point in my life where I would even want to have any more children, but I hear what you are saying. Definitely more of an issue for a young man, especially if he is wanting kids.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me