How to: Trestolone doses

Buy Lab Tests Online

benaoao

Low E2 here naturally. I’m not sure about low E2 long term. I don’t dig consuming soy and / or flax for my estrogen receptors. I’d much rather have estradiol attach as expected.

enters Trestolone... it’s on paper 6x as androgenic as testosterone (and DHN), 2x as androgenic as DHT (and nandrolone), is aromatized into methylEstradiol, has been successfully tested out using implants in men yielding less than 1mg per day. Injectable and transdermal Trestolone acetate aren’t hard to find or brew up for $$$ savings, with transdermal absorption rate around 10% in alcohol and 20-30% in dmso.

If you have experience running trest for a while please advise. I’ve seen maybe 2 reports of steroid users cruising on 50 mg/wk when researching the internet. Which is obviously a blast equivalent to 500 mg/wk of testosterone and I don’t care about that.

Thinking of 1mg /day (IM,subQ) = 10mg /day (TD)

Some references if needed:

Pubmed:

wiki:
Template:Relative affinities of nandrolone and related steroids at the androgen receptor - Wikipedia

Side note: I’ve already used Trestolone acetate for about a month, up to 15mg/day for bodybuilding purposes on top of TRT. This required a bit of Nolvadex unsurprisingly. Meanwhile steroid folks recommend 25-100 mg per DAY... which is crazy to me.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

As of now I’m on 100 mg of Deca E5D, without a single supplement, and it feels very good. No side effects, lean gains, zero shedding, no acne, spontaneous erections. Don’t need more, don’t want more. However, I’m not sure about low E2 long term. I don’t dig consuming soy and / or flax for my estrogen receptors. I’d much rather have estradiol attach as expected. Furthermore, nandrolone itself (when it isn’t 5a reduced) is very androgenic which is good for muscle gains but pretty harsh on kidneys, endothelium, neurons.

enters Trestolone... it’s on paper 6x as androgenic as testosterone (and DHN), 2x as androgenic as DHT (and nandrolone), is aromatized into methylEstradiol, has been successfully tested out using implants in men yielding less than 1mg per day. Injectable and transdermal Trestolone acetate aren’t hard to find or brew up for $$$ savings, with transdermal absorption rate around 10% in alcohol and 20-30% in dmso.

Knowing all of the above, what dose would you go for that’s equivalent to my Deca protocol? I know they aren’t the same drugs, but they’re pretty damn close. If you have experience running trest for a while please advise. I’ve seen maybe 2 reports of steroid users cruising on 50 mg/wk when researching the internet.

Thinking of 3mg /day (IM,subQ) = 30mg /day (TD)

Some references if needed:

Pubmed:

wiki:
Template:Relative affinities of nandrolone and related steroids at the androgen receptor - Wikipedia

Side note: I’ve already used Trestolone acetate for about a month, up to 15mg/day for bodybuilding purposes on top of TRT. This required a bit of Nolvadex unsurprisingly. Meanwhile steroid folks recommend 25-100 mg per DAY... which is crazy to me.

If u do end up switching your protocol, is there any chance that u can get an E2 test done before u switch. I’m very curious where ur E2 sits currently while u feel this good.

Discounted labs has the regular E2 test for $30, and the sensitive E2 test for $51. Then if u put code 10PERCENTOFF u get 10% off ur order. I know u probably don’t care where ur E2 sits, but I’m selfishly just curious lol

Sly

I’ve been on 60mg nandrolone, 160mg test,and 1,000mg HCG a week for the last 12 weeks. Joints starting to feel better, will ask my doctor to up to 100mg to further the pain relief. That is if my Hemoglobin isn’t too high(normally runs high and I donate every 2 months). I’m also interested to see what my estradiol comes back at as I dropped my anastrozole to help the joint pain. I should have my bloodwork back later next week.

Sly

Well I got my blood work back today. Hemoglobin is at 18.5, which is normal for me. I will give blood in a couple weeks like I do every 2 months. Estradiol at 51, which iI expected with dropping the Anastrozole(usually hovers around 30). Free test is 222.5! Highest ever! My SHBG is only 7, so I usually run around 170. I think the added nandrolone and adding another 500mg HCG a week caused the rise in free test. I have my consult tomorrow with Defy.

Gman86

Well I got my blood work back today. Hemoglobin is at 18.5, which is normal for me. I will give blood in a couple weeks like I do every 2 months. Estradiol at 51, which iI expected with dropping the Anastrozole(usually hovers around 30). Free test is 222.5! Highest ever! My SHBG is only 7, so I usually run around 170. I think the added nandrolone and adding another 500mg HCG a week caused the rise in free test. I have my consult tomorrow with Defy.

What does ur SHBG usually sit at? Is 7 the lowest it’s ever been?

How much nandrolone are u using?

Sly

What does ur SHBG usually sit at? Is 7 the lowest it’s ever been?

How much nandrolone are u using?
It’s been 7 forever. When I started TRT 3 years ago, it was 10. Using 60mg nandrolone a week, split in 2-30mg doses for 12 weeks now.

Gman86

It’s been 7 forever. When I started TRT 3 years ago, it was 10. Using 60mg nandrolone a week, split in 2-30mg doses for 12 weeks now.

Anything good or bad to report since adding the nandrolone and upping ur HCG by 500iu’s?

Sly

Anything good or bad to report since adding the nandrolone and upping ur HCG by 500iu’s?
Well I put on 10lbs, about half muscle half fat.Strength up around 10%. I’ve been training for 35 years, going to be 48 this year, so that is a lot for my situation. Joints feel a little better, but I really didn’t notice much on that until I dropped the anastrozole. If the doc wants me back on the anastrozole, I going to ask to up the nandrolone.

Gman86

Well I put on 10lbs, about half muscle half fat.Strength up around 10%. I’ve been training for 35 years, going to be 48 this year, so that is a lot for my situation. Joints feel a little better, but I really didn’t notice much on that until I dropped the anastrozole. If the doc wants me back on the anastrozole, I going to ask to up the nandrolone.

Interesting about not feeling the full effects on the joints until the ai was dropped. I’m working on getting my E2 up currently. I’m using deca as my base for my protocol at 200mg/ week, along with a little test and HCG. My joints don’t feel horrible or anything, but thought they would feel a little better with the amount of deca I’m using. But I’ve suspected since the beginning that my E2 being on the low side is having a counterproductive effect on my joints, and currently isn’t allowing me to fully experience the joint benefits of the deca. So thanks for that anecdote.

LerxstM4

My current (new as of 2 weeks now) protocol is 200 mg Test-C & 100 mg of nandrolone - split into 3 weekly doses. I feel great so far on it.

My issue (I think) is the HCG @ 1500 iu weekly (on EOD). Anytime I dose more than 300 iu i feel totally run down. Thinking about stepping down to 1000 iu and seeing if that helps.

Prior to my urologist (Dr Lipshultz in Houston) adding the nandrolone, I was on 160 mg Test-C with zero nandrolone.

benaoao

My current (new as of 2 weeks now) protocol is 200 mg Test-C & 100 mg of nandrolone - split into 3 weekly doses. I feel great so far on it.

My issue (I think) is the HCG @ 1500 iu weekly (on EOD). Anytime I dose more than 300 iu i feel totally run down. Thinking about stepping down to 1000 iu and seeing if that helps.

Prior to my urologist (Dr Lipshultz in Houston) adding the nandrolone, I was on 160 mg Test-C with zero nandrolone.

that’s a mild steroid blast... not sure how it’s related to the topic by the way

madman

Super Moderator
that’s a mild steroid blast... not sure how it’s related to the topic by the way

Come again?

LOL he is being treated by Lipschultz and many of his patients that are using nandrolone for relief/improvement of joint pain in addition to their trt regime are injecting 100 mg T/50 mg ND or 200mg T/100 mg ND.

You should very well know most men on trt are using anywhere from 100-200mg/week of test.

Adding the commonly prescribed dose of 50-100 mg/week of nandrolone for the treatment of joint pain to such protocol is in no way a mild blast!

Sides

I dropped my test from 200mg to 100mg per week, and added 60mg of Trestolone. Trest gave me raging gyno, hard lumps not just fatty deposits, that couldn't be controlled even on 60mg of Nolvadex per day. In my experience, Trestolone is the ultimate "wet" gear and aromatizes heavily into methyl estradiol. Some people aren't that sensitive to it and are fine, others like me can't take it at all.

No more Trest for me. I'll stick with the Testosterone, thanks.

Tman

I could never use more than 100 of hcg without major side effects. Way the pros and cons for yourself and consider dropping it.

kovalser

To use trestolone as TRT, typically 1/6th the mg of testosterone will be adequate. So if you are taking 150mg/week test, about 25mg/week of trestolone will have you feeling similarly, with a significantly higher degree of anabolism and lipolysis.

MENT aromatizes into 7a-methylestradiol at about 35% the rate of testosterone into estradiol. However, that methylated estrogen is about four times as potent as natural estradiol when accounting for its prolonged half life and (minimally) higher binding affinity to ER. So a given amount of trestolone is about 40% more 'estrogenic' than an equivalent amount of testosterone. You might suffice with using DIM/I3C + CDG but have a real AI on hand in case it is needed... I prefer Aromasin with trestolone. Also smaller and more frequent injections are beneficial to minimize spikes in 7a-methylestradiol. I inject tiny amounts subQ (which is painless and slows absorption) twice daily using an insulin needle.

Trestolone replaces both testosterone & DHT, and any testosterone added on top will just exacerbate estrogenic side effects. So it is best used solo. I personally feel better on trestolone than testosterone - better mood, less anxiety, improved libido. And no hair loss, prostate enlargement, erythrocytosis, or dyslipidemia at reasonable doses. It is not hepatotoxic either.

If you feel like some testosterone is necessary for whatever reason, just add a small amount to bind to your SHBG (since trestolone does not) - something like 35mg/week will suffice. Or better, if you just miss the aggression from testosterone/DHT, skip the test altogether and add a low dose DHT-derivative to it, i.e. primobolan, masteron, anavar, stenbolone, etc. They bind to SHBG (trestolone does not to any significant degree) and will activate the R(SHBG) complex, whatever that actually does, without any more estrogen conversion.

SSHSSA74

To use trestolone as TRT, typically 1/6th the mg of testosterone will be adequate. So if you are taking 150mg/week test, about 25mg/week of trestolone will have you feeling similarly, with a significantly higher degree of anabolism and lipolysis.

MENT aromatizes into 7a-methylestradiol at about 35% the rate of testosterone into estradiol. However, that methylated estrogen is about four times as potent as natural estradiol when accounting for its prolonged half life and (minimally) higher binding affinity to ER. So a given amount of trestolone is about 40% more 'estrogenic' than an equivalent amount of testosterone. You might suffice with using DIM/I3C + CDG but have a real AI on hand in case it is needed... I prefer Aromasin with trestolone. Also smaller and more frequent injections are beneficial to minimize spikes in 7a-methylestradiol. I inject tiny amounts subQ (which is painless and slows absorption) twice daily using an insulin needle.

Trestolone replaces both testosterone & DHT, and any testosterone added on top will just exacerbate estrogenic side effects. So it is best used solo. I personally feel better on trestolone than testosterone - better mood, less anxiety, improved libido. And no hair loss, prostate enlargement, erythrocytosis, or dyslipidemia at reasonable doses. It is not hepatotoxic either.

If you feel like some testosterone is necessary for whatever reason, just add a small amount to bind to your SHBG (since trestolone does not) - something like 35mg/week will suffice. Or better, if you just miss the aggression from testosterone/DHT, skip the test altogether and add a low dose DHT-derivative to it, i.e. primobolan, masteron, anavar, stenbolone, etc. They bind to SHBG (trestolone does not to any significant degree) and will activate the R(SHBG) complex, whatever that actually does, without any more estrogen conversion.
What ester is your Trestolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching