How quickly my body burns through SUS250 over 2 weeks (Graph using bloodwork)

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigbobrocks

Hey team,
I've been getting bloodwork every few days to show my urologist how silly it is to do a 1ml injection of Sus250 every three weeks.
Thought you might be interested to see just how fast it burns up! This is over a 13 day period.

Sustanon first two weeks.PNG

Results:
2 Days after injection:
Total Testosterone: 34.4nmol/L
LH: <0.2
FSH: <0.2
6 Days after injection:
Total Testosterone: 22nmol/L
13 Days after injection:
Total Testosterone: 9.4nmol/L
SHBG: 30.8
Waiting on bloods from the third week but I'm currently on Day 18 since injection and feel like garbage! Hopefully this graph along with the bloodwork will support me moving on to weekly injections (and hopefully switching to Cyp!)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

krm

This is a great idea! Please keep us updated.

Been there, and wass able to convince my doctor to do weekly injections (and have switched to daily in the meanwhile on my own terms).

Make sure to show him this study:
The 12 Year-Old Study That Proves Testosterone Injections Every Two Weeks Fail

Also, google for:
Pharmacology of testosterone preparations
H.M. Behre, C. Wang, D.J. Handelsman and E. Nieschlag

that will show you the pharmacokinetics of the various test preparations that will confirm that E2W is complete and utter nonsense, as your levels will be below your starting levels with that at the end of your trough.

Good luck!

krm

On a sidenote, please add reference ranges of your results - especially for SHBG, which has a big influence on injection frequency (lower = more frequently needed)

bigbobrocks

This is a great idea! Please keep us updated.

Been there, and wass able to convince my doctor to do weekly injections (and have switched to daily in the meanwhile on my own terms).

Make sure to show him this study:
The 12 Year-Old Study That Proves Testosterone Injections Every Two Weeks Fail

Also, google for:
Pharmacology of testosterone preparations
H.M. Behre, C. Wang, D.J. Handelsman and E. Nieschlag

that will show you the pharmacokinetics of the various test preparations that will confirm that E2W is complete and utter nonsense, as your levels will be below your starting levels with that at the end of your trough.

Good luck!
The linked study is good! Unfortunately it's not on sustanon so might not work with my urologist but I'll bring it in. I couldn't find the other study you mention?

BenM

Thanks - this is pretty informative!

I have been injecting 125mg/week of Primoteston Depot (enanthate) and going pretty well (I have high SHBG) but Primoteston is in very short supply at the moment so I just picked up some Sustanon as an alternative. Was planning on doing the same thing with it, and injecting 0.5ml weekly. Based on this it seems like that might work out OK....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me