How long did it take you to dial in?

Buy Lab Tests Online

How long did it take you to dial in after a protocol change?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 months

• 5 months

• not dialed in I am too impatient

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DixieWrecked

I know that Madman preaches patience and that it can take up to four months from the time a protocol change occurs to dial in. I whole heartedly support that. I am just curious what other's experiences are. How long did it take you from the time you changed your protocol to feel dialed in?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Dialed in implies more than a single protocol change. It implies reaching the point where you are doing well on your TRT protocol and do not need further adjustments.

For dialing in, it took me close to a year of diligent adjusting, waiting 6-8 weeks for labs and 2-3 months after each change to re-assess symptoms before making further changes.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
My first injection, I was dialed in. I did change my protocol a number of times. Just for the sake of change.

I did eventually go to daily injections, to control my HCT. It doesn’t work for everyone, thankfully I no longer have to donate blood.

UCFguy01

I only really felt "dialed in" on testosterone pellets. Even when I would get more or less pellets, it was still more "dialed in". I think it's the slow release of T as the pellets dissolve that made them work so well for me. The first time I got them, my bloodwork showed my total T at 2000 and free T through the roof and I felt amazing. E2 was at 50 and life was good. REALLY good! They lowered my dose down where at peak(6 weeks after insertion), my Total T was around 1400 and life was still better than injections. Libido, sense of well being, enegy was all good.

Fast forward to inections.....
2 and half years into it and feel ok. I'm way better than before TRT but I'm always chasing libido. Everything else is pretty good but libido is always just ok. I've messed with dosages between 120mg and 210mg per week. I've tried AI and no AI. I've done 1x week, 2x week, 3x week, and everday injections. None of them really got me to the place the pellets did. I quit pellets because every now and again they'd fall out. I'm thinking about trying them again.

Blackhawk

How do you know you have reached equilibrium? What does flux feel like compared to equilibrium that is not dialed in?

Semantics. I reworded my post for clarity.

To attempt to answer these questions, it's not about "dialed in vs equilibrium" as terms. The goal of TRT for me is to feel good, healthy and stable physically and mentally. That stability is what I call dialed in... where I feel no further need to monkey with my protocol, I just feel normal, I don't have symptoms of low T, or high or low E2 or side effects like high HCT/HGB.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching