Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 02, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 30, 2021 * 19 posts * 438 views
DixieWrecked said: If you go to 13:30 Steve talks about taking test and nandrolone together and that nandrolone is a cofactor that helps test to aromatize into Estrogen. He states that these two ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 10 posts * 112 views
madman said: Abstract Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most prevalent chronic conditions affecting men. ED can arise from disruptions during development, affecting the patterning of ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 60 views
madman said: Inherent Biosciences Launches Path Fertility - Epigenetic Sperm Quality Test (SpermQT) *SpermQT analyzes the molecular function of sperm and is 6x more predictive of fertility ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 1 post * 58 views
Unlockable said: Is this stuff any good? I also see they have topical finasteride as well, some with lantanoprost, any reviews? Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 1 post * 53 views
newuser said: Has anyone tried navel transdermal testosterone application? This study Navel absorption: transdermal bioavailability of testosterone shows bioavailability of 79.9% compared to ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 1 post * 95 views
ajax31 said: Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci . 2021 Oct;25(19):5889-5903. doi: 10.26355/eurrev_202110_26865. Low testosterone levels and high estradiol to testosterone ratio are associated with hyperinflammatory ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 1 post * 37 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Defy Medical HCG Shortage? October 25, 2021 * 44 posts * 1,495 views Testosterone Basics & Questions I need knowledgeable opinions ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 14 posts * 267 views
RobertP said: Yes, I had the same problem with penile microvascular artery bypass surgery. Not the most pleasant thing; like any surgery, it takes a lot of energy and calories. After the surgery, ... Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 47 posts * 3,525 views
Nelson Vergel said: Yes, they have it available. Just make sure the prescription is called (or faxed in) as Testosterone Atrevis Hydrogel Cream, 200 mg/mL, apply 1 mL on skin as indicated once per ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 217 views
Unlockable said: They are still slow to ship. They didn't send me any tracking the other day, so I had no idea a schedule III substance had been sitting on my porch for a day in a somewhat bad ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 36 posts * 3,912 views
Nelson Vergel said: This is a moot subject. The FDA is going after compounding pharmacies that make hCG in every state. Florida and Texas included. Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 35 posts * 2,782 views
sam1002 said: Took probably 10-15 mg daily for a year straight, ful disclosure I do not have ED I was using it for performance and body building purposes. I have two opinions in my mind as to ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 674 views
Match said: How to know if the woman needs to reset T, because it seems to me that the tests do not detect well the real level, considering that it is very low the normal of women in general. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale