Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 25, 2021 * 44 posts * 1,495 views
RumHam said: Just joined Defy and saw their email a couple hours ago that Empower won't be allowed to compound HCG anymore. Does this mean Defy will no longer offer HCG? Do they offer a non-compounded ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 17 posts * 195 views
Mathostx said: Hi guys, I'll cut to the chase, I know everyone's time is valuable but I need help figuring out something and it's driving me crazy. Im 41m , workout 3 times a week heavy lifting. ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 14 posts * 331 views
Mfurches said: Anyone else have issues with libido when not on hcg ? Seems like any time o come off of it I have zero drive. The issue with hcg is that it kills my prostate so that's not so much ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 12 posts * 163 views
Graham said: I have noticed over the years like clock work a distinct drop in my mood (mildly depressed) on days where the sun is not out. I am more of one of the just "deal with it" guys and ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 16 posts * 97 views
madman said: Abstract Context: Injections with intramuscular testosterone esters have been available for almost 8 decades and not only result in predictable serum testosterone levels but are ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 109 views
madman said: Abstract The most recent studies of progesterone research provide remarkable insights into the physiological role and clinical importance of this hormone. Although the name progesterone ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 9 posts * 170 views
Slims99 said: Just wondering if anyone had any experience wit natesto. I started out on test c injections 100mg a week split every 3.5 days. After a couple months had great numbers through blood ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 55 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION The word androgen is derived from the Greek words andros and genao, which translate to "a man" and "produce or create," respectively. Hyperandrogenism is therefore ... Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 5 posts * 50 views
madman said: Purpose of review The purpose of this review is to examine the recent evidence regarding the effects of exogenous androgens on the brain. Understanding these effects is of high ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 132 views
madman said: In this video, Jesse N. Mills, MD, discusses the important findings from the study, "Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate and the Effect of Body Mass Index on Serum Testosterone ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 141 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Objective: We aimed to investigate the role of testosterone to estradiol ratio in predicting the effectiveness of human chorionic gonadotropin and testosterone treatments ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
Johnny Test said: Going to try this to improve libido. It's been recommended to me a few times by people on here. It's cheap and I can get it on Amazon so why not? I'm on TRT (60mg X2 per week) ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 218 views
goolapsh said: I was on trt then got off and recovered successfully with clomid after four months. I then made the decision to get back on trt after I had fully recovered. It has been six months ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 56 views
madman said: Abstract Elevations in the circulating concentration of androgens are thought to have a positive effect on the anabolic processes leading to improved athletic performance. Anabolic-androgenic ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 84 views
madman said: [image] Sometimes, people feel some minor discomfort in their genitals if they have been sexually aroused for a significant period of time but haven't reached orgasm. This aching, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale