Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 03, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 29, 2022 * 16 posts * 38 views
madman said: Dr. Amy Pearlman was featured in a webinar for health care providers regarding sexual health in adolescent young adult patients. [image] Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 8 posts * 235 views
Mr_Ree said: Hello. I'm 36 yrs old. I'm a bodybuilder and have been a blast and cruise guy for the last 4 years. I've been on TRT for the last 10 months after ending a pretty hefty blast cycle. ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 19 posts * 243 views
donkeyfarlo said: I'd just like to strongly warn anyone against taking regular Clomid for HRT purposes. I'm almost 5 weeks out since my last dose and am still nowhere near myself. My life has basically ... Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 3 posts * 76 views
DesperatedGuy said: Hi guys. I am experimenting right know with an unconventional method for TRT. I made a solution of testosterone base in dmso and ethanol. I am applying it on wrist. My goal is ... Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 4 posts * 90 views
madman said: EFFECT OF BULBOSPONGIOSUS MUSCLES CUTTING WITH FRENULAR DELTA EXCISION FOR TREATMENT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION (ALAA AGLAN OPERATION) (2022) Alaa Aglan Introduction: Alaa aglan ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 2 posts * 110 views
BillyJ03z said: As most of you on this forum know from my other posts that I have been on TRT for about 11-12yrs now and never felt dialed in.. Suffering from mild depression, lack of sleep, no ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 2 posts * 70 views
madman said: Men's Wellness often focuses on urology issues, but it can encompass much more than erectile dysfunction and incontinence concerns. Urologists Dr. Sarah Faris and Dr. Omer Raheem ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 23 posts * 823 views
waterbottle1258@tutanota. said: 25mg Clomiphene Citrate ED with no side effects still. Maybe slight libido decrease, but i don't care since it is only temporary Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 46 posts * 1,474 views
CanadaJim said: Decided not to give it a try. Coming up on three months since my last test injection (75mg test-cyp)...I did a couple of weeks of clomid 12.5mg eod...felt like crap on that...but ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 291 views
RockMan57 said: You don't have to worry about changing your weight because you have reduced the amount of fat in your body but gained muscle mass. I advise you to read some scientific articles ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 28 posts * 2,351 views
Galactus said: I also live in Austin! Would you happen to have that CVS location? I'd love to do the same thing... Thanks! Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 33 posts * 1,005 views
GreenMachineX said: Yes, I got my ferritin up very quickly with that form of iron. I can't remember the numbers exactly, but it was way faster than most people's reports I've seen around the web. ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 30 posts * 1,491 views
JimGainz said: It didn't work. I hadn't measured and it went from about 11 to 15 after taking supplements. I've done my own research and I've concluded that in men taking testosterone ferritin ... Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 21 posts * 765 views
Thegoalie39 said: I am on 20mg a week now trying to taper off. I was fine for 4 years on trt test enanthate and cypionate both in the 150mg a week range. I'm tapering off after 5.5 years to see ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 76 posts * 4,219 views
Gman86 said: Thanks for this info! Called Optum Rx and setup a profile, then called Defy and had them send out the prescription for Pregnyl. Super easy. Thanks again! And to answer ur question ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale