Weight Fluctuations TRT/HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

I was getting excited as my weight was going down and I was less puffy.

But I've realized my weight is just so up and down day to day.

Prior to TRT and HCG I was about 219 lbs, 16.5" arms. I worked out like a monster. With trt/hcg I went to 240. Strength went up drastically and my arms hit 18". Most of my clothes still fit others didn't.

My cardio endurance is the best it's been. I'm stronger than ever. My stomach is "kinda" flat but no abs anymore.

2 weeks ago I was down to 229. I was excited and good to go. Today, I'm 238. I don't look much different but what is the deal? Sodium hasn't changed. I'm hydrated. I feel good.

I started taking regular diuretic pills from GNC. Normal herbal nonsense; uva ursi, white willow, dandelion root etc.

My caloric intake isn't high either. I should be losing weight. I mean, I definitely NEED a belt again, but the weight in lbs is almost identical today. Confusion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I was getting excited as my weight was going down and I was less puffy.

But I've realized my weight is just so up and down day to day.

Prior to TRT and HCG I w.as about 219 lbs, 16.5" arms I worked out like a monster. With trt/hcg I went to 240. Strength went up drastically and my arms hit 18". Most of my clothes still fit others didn't.

My cardio endurance is the best it's been. I'm stronger than ever. My stomach is "kinda" flat but no abs anymore.

2 weeks ago I was down to 229. I was excited and good to go. Today, I'm 238. I don't look much different but what is the deal? Sodium hasn't changed. I'm hydrated. I feel good.

I started taking regular diuretic from GNC. Normal herbal nonsense; uva ursi, white willow, dandelion root etc.

My caloric intake isn't high either. I should be losing weight. I mean, I definitely NEED a belt again, but the weight in lbs is almost identical today. Confusion.

Sounds to me like you added quite a bit of muscle mass. Since muscle is very dense, this most likely accounts for your weight increase. No doubt the TRT helped greatly with this. Both the TRT and HCG will also cause some water retention. That is most likely why your abs kind of smoothed out. Depending on how many carbs you take in daily may account for a substantial about of water retention too. When your body stores carbohydrates as glycogen, it does so by binding it to water molecules at a ratio of 1 gram of glycogen to 3 to 4 grams of water. Carbs also help set up the body hormonally for growth. They induce the release of insulin, which gets protein and carbs into muscles for growth and repair. The downside is that when you take in too many carbs, they can be readily converted to bodyfat and stored.

The fact you need a belt again most likely means you have dropped a measurable amount of body fat but also gained a substantial amount of muscle. As I tell everyone I work with with diets, quit using the scales as a measurement and start using the mirror and skin fold calipers as the judge. You may want to get a post bodyfat analysis. DEXA would be awesome of you can find it and insurance should pay for it. If they don't it usually runs from $150-$300.

Be careful with that herbal diuretic, they can cause an electrolyte balance.

RockMan57

You don't have to worry about changing your weight because you have reduced the amount of fat in your body but gained muscle mass. I advise you to read some scientific articles about how exercise affects our muscles to understand the process.

JoeJ0eyJoeJoe

I get an InBody assessment every so often to assess body composition to verify I’m moving in the right direction (i.e., any significant gains should be lean body mass, any losses should be body fat). Otherwise I’m just guessing when I look at the scale only. I pay $20 for this at a local fitness center. (Google InBody 770 to see what it is).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me