Testosterone no ester in DMSO experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online

DesperatedGuy

Hi guys. I am experimenting right know with an unconventional method for TRT.

I made a solution of testosterone base in dmso and ethanol. I am applying it on wrist.

My goal is to reproduce the effects of Natesto.
The solution is 40mg/ml of testosterone in 80%dmso and 20% ethanol.

I started the experiment 5 days ago

I apply 2 drops of the solution on wrist's veins 3 times per day.

1 drop is around 1.8mg of testosterone. So i apply around 11mg per day.

The absorption is probably at least 50% and probably no more than 80%. The maximal dmso systemic absorption from topical application is achieved in 2 hours.

I tried to apply the solution on scrotum but i notice low estrogens side effects (pain in joints) so i stopped.

What i noticed:
-increased sex drive but it only lasts a few hours after applications
-increased energy
-oily skin
-my testicles seems to not hang as low as before. They feel "tight". Not very pleasant feeling to be honest

In a few weeks, i will do a bloodwork 1 or 2 hour after the 3,6mg morning application to see my levels (testosterone total, free test, estradiol, lh, fsh).

I hope it will work great for me because i dont want to inject anything.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Hi guys. I am experimenting right know with an unconventional method for TRT.

I made a solution of testosterone base in dmso and ethanol. I am applying it on wrist.

My goal is to reproduce the effects of Natesto.
The solution is 40mg/ml of testosterone in 80%dmso and 20% ethanol.

I started the experiment 5 days ago

I apply 2 drops of the solution on wrist's veins 3 times per day.

1 drop is around 1.8mg of testosterone. So i apply around 11mg per day.

The absorption is probably at least 50% and probably no more than 80%. The maximal dmso systemic absorption from topical application is achieved in 2 hours.

I tried to apply the solution on scrotum but i notice low estrogens side effects (pain in joints) so i stopped.

What i noticed:
-increased sex drive but it only lasts a few hours after applications
-increased energy
-oily skin
-my testicles seems to not hang as low as before. They feel "tight". Not very pleasant feeling to be honest

In a few weeks, i will do a bloodwork 1 or 2 hour after the 3,6mg morning application to see my levels (testosterone total, free test, estradiol, lh, fsh).

I hope it will work great for me because i dont want to inject anything.
Great! Can't wait to see the results of your blood test. Seems like your dose may be a little low but it's really about how you feel. My wife has been dong the exact same thing except she is going Mon, Wed, Fri. I use two drops of benzyl alcohol to dissolve the test base and then 4 drops of DMSO. She is doing 15 mg. Her sex drive has gone through the roof, much more aggression in the gym and her strength and muscle mass have increased. The duration of action of testosterone base is variable from patient to patient with a half life of 10-100 minutes. So serum testosterone levels rise very quickly and fall just about as quick. So it is naturally most effective right after you put it on.

Good read:
National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 6013, Testosterone. Testosterone. Accessed May 1, 2022.

Willyt

How is this different from using any T topical on your wrist? My limited understanding is that Natesto (and Empower nasal gel) clear out of system faster than topicals because it is applied to nasal membrane.

I tried to microdose topicals at one point and drove my TT into the ground (tested under 150 TT)

BigTex

The concept is the about same. I am able to control the dose. Nasal gel would be a very good idea and could be made using Phlogel.

T

tareload

1651677723468.png

1651677828547.png

BigTex

THANKS Readalot! DMS remains one of the best transdermal agents going. Kind of rough on the skin but it works.

I wonder why JAMA doesn't recognize my college? I will try to locate the full studies on ResearchGate.....OK got the full study coming. I was just amazed why I searched the 1st article how many papers there are on DMSO and different cures. Amazing! We use to use this stuff even back in the 80, for muscle injuries.

Last edited:
T

tareload

THANKS Readalot! DMS remains one of the best transdermal agents going. Kind of rough on the skin but it works.

I wonder why JAMA doesn't recognize my college? I will try to locate the full studies on ResearchGate.....OK got the full study coming. I was just amazed why I searched the 1st article how many papers there are on DMSO and different cures. Amazing! We use to use this stuff even back in the 80, for muscle injuries.
The last article is pretty sweet. They don't make them like those anymore.

T

tareload

BigTex

I have been looking for a source like this! I just requested the full study. Thanks Readalot. I have been making transdermal products for my family for a long time. I have put together some really nice anti-aging facial creams using cosmetic peptides. Products similar sell for $100+ for less than 2oz. They cost so much less to make.

T

tareload

Zibernet

Great! Can't wait to see the results of your blood test. Seems like your dose may be a little low but it's really about how you feel. My wife has been dong the exact same thing except she is going Mon, Wed, Fri. I use two drops of benzyl alcohol to dissolve the test base and then 4 drops of DMSO. She is doing 15 mg. Her sex drive has gone through the roof, much more aggression in the gym and her strength and muscle mass have increased. The duration of action of testosterone base is variable from patient to patient with a half life of 10-100 minutes. So serum testosterone levels rise very quickly and fall just about as quick. So it is naturally most effective right after you put it on.

Good read:
National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 6013, Testosterone. Testosterone. Accessed May 1, 2022.

Hey Big,

I have been on a few transdermal formulations of my own for the past 5 years, and tend to stick to Test base + DMSO.
However benzyl alcohol is invaluable in that it dissolves almost anything, which means I could do testo prop + DMSO + BA.

Is your wife still on this formula ? Does she not have headache from the BA making it into the bloodstream from the DMSO ?
I don't know if it's placebo, but I tend to have headaches from BA + DMSO whereas I don't from DMSO solo.

BigTex

Hey Big,

I have been on a few transdermal formulations of my own for the past 5 years, and tend to stick to Test base + DMSO.
However benzyl alcohol is invaluable in that it dissolves almost anything, which means I could do testo prop + DMSO + BA.

Is your wife still on this formula ? Does she not have headache from the BA making it into the bloodstream from the DMSO ?
I don't know if it's placebo, but I tend to have headaches from BA + DMSO whereas I don't from DMSO solo.
The problem with just using DMSO, it is does not fully dissolve the base crystals. So it is very gritty to rub on. The benzyl alcohol instantly dissolves base.

Yes my wife is still using this mix. No issues from the DMSO. We are both old school and have been using DMSO for years. Great for injuries and muscle soreness.

MIP1950

The problem with just using DMSO, it is does not fully dissolve the base crystals. So it is very gritty to rub on. The benzyl alcohol instantly dissolves base.

Yes my wife is still using this mix. No issues from the DMSO. We are both old school and have been using DMSO for years. Great for injuries and muscle soreness.
How about Everclear or other 200 proof alcohol? Also, does test base dissolve well in olive oil? Thanks.

Zibernet

Oh I know there is no issue at all from DMSO, I've been using it for years and love it.
I was more concerned with the BA, being shuttled in the blood circulation thanks to the DMSO.
BA has apparently high toxicity at very low dose.
Indeed some formulations are gritty when you mix with DMSO only, BA has a much greater solvency power.

Test base with DMSO is fine, but once you introduce esters BA is absolutely necessary if you don't want crystals.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me