Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 09, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 06, 2021 * 15 posts * 37 views
madman said: Abstract: Testosterone derivatives and related compounds (such as anabolic-androgenic steroids- AAS) are frequently misused by athletes (both professional and amateur) wishing ... Read more >>
March 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 40 views
madman said: There is a strong association between benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)/lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and sexual dysfunction. While transurethral resection of the prostate ... Read more >>
March 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 36 views
madman said: Abstract: Several performance-enhancing or ergogenic drugs have been linked to both significant adverse cardiovascular effects and increased cardiovascular risk. Even with increased ... Read more >>
March 06, 2021 * 1 post * 26 views
Craig74 said: Saw palmetto and lycopene both seem to benefit the prostate by reducing the effects of androgen which seems to defeat the purpose (at least part of it) of TRT. Are there supplements ... Read more >>
March 07, 2021 * 1 post * 18 views
Fernando Almaguer said: Hi fellas, Wev'e started to grow broccoli sprouts at home and harvest them in 3-5 days. They grow without soil in mason jars with little effort. There are studies to see why folks ... Read more >>
March 06, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Penile Implants, Girth Enhancement, and Testicular Implants: Latest Developments March 03, 2021 * 12 posts * 48 views When Testosterone ... Read more >>
March 05, 2021 * 38 posts * 1,176 views
TonyG said: Thank you for replying. I have no idea regarding my body fat levels. How do you check that and why is it relevant? Read more >>
March 06, 2021 * 45 posts * 2,955 views
JA Battle said: once again, sleep issues are rooted in neurotransmission. Various neurosteroids have huge implications in sleep. Hormones control the majority of these chemical pathways. I would ... Read more >>
March 07, 2021 * 23 posts * 1,502 views
RockyWeho said: Hi. Bob from LA. I had Penile Implant about 5 years ago and wish I had done it sooner. I tried it and am very satisfied. Feels my penis is larger as well Call me if you want. (310) ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale