Highlighted posts from Saturday, Nov. 06, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 02, 2021 * 76 posts * 1,512 views
madman said: A note on the testosterone testing. In June the labs did not use the LC/MS/MS for the Total Testosterone and did not use the Ultra Filtration on the Free T. Therefore, I did not ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 207 views
Willyt said: I have been injecting daily (propionate) for some time now using 31 gauge .3cc 5/16 insulin syringes. I want to start preparing a week's worth of prefilled insulin syringes at ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 12 posts * 73 views
madman said: Chronic pelvic pain (CPP) is usually a multifactorial problem and can be caused by the complex interaction of gynecological, gastrointestinal, urological, musculoskeletal, neurological, ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 11 posts * 88 views
madman said: PPD: Postpartum depression MDD: Major Depressive Disorder [link] This webcast features presentations that examine the diverse pathophysiologic mechanisms that may contribute to ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
Wolverine said: Warning: Just had labs done at Quest. Doc specifically requested sensitive estradiol lab. I double checked what the technician was drawing (she was offended when I asked her to ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 84 views
Jman said: First off I want to thank everyone who has helped me over the years with my protoco. But it seems to be like I am beating my head against the wall. I have hypogandis, 52, 5'8 155lbs ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 101 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Recent literature connects 5-alpha reductase inhibitors (5-ARIs) with neuropsychiatric adverse effects. Several clinical studies have indicated that former 5-ARIs users ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 201 views
SkyWarn said: I just had labs and my HCT came in at 53.5 Normal. The ref range is 40 - 54. First time I seen that. 50 was always the cut-off in the past. I don't know which lab this urologist ... Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 73 views
Nelson Vergel said: Abstract In humans, testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), estradiol (E2), estrone (E1) and cortisol (C) bind to the serum proteins sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), albumin ... Read more >>
November 04, 2021 * 1 post * 54 views
glob said: hi guys, after adding hcg to my protocol I experience bad joint pain and constant urination, anyone have this issue? I'm pretty scared to have fucked something up Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 1 post * 75 views
SkyWarn said: I have been using the larger 11,000 IU Vial from Hallendale Pharmacy. Its cheaper and lasts longer than the standard 6000 vial from Empower. Anyone know how long HCG will stay ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 1 post * 74 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Testosterone plus Nandrolone = Estrogen overload? October 30, 2021 * 19 posts * 438 views Testosterone Basics & Questions ED in ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 1 post * 61 views
SkyWarn said: Anyone have experience with the UroCuff test? My doctor is doing one in a couple weeks due to my frequent urination. I read about it briefly and it sounds painful. Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 2 posts * 47 views
madman said: Endocrinologist Professor Michael Irwig shares his experiences seeing patients with persistent side effects from finasteride, a drug marketed to young men for male pattern baldness. ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 1 post * 97 views
D007Domo said: Would adding exogenous r-FSH shut down the HPTA? I have searched for this question in the forums and online. Have not found much, but I do not think that it would. My understanding ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale