Completely lost and deflated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman

First off I want to thank everyone who has helped me over the years with my protoco.
But it seems to be like I am beating my head against the wall.

I have hypogandis, 52, 5’8 155lbs and fit. I’m an epileptic who gets crushed by insomnia, which in turn causes seizures.

Recently I have been trying to nail down my estradiol levels. I believe that from what everyone has said, the optimal range is in between 20-30. I think I am pretty sensitive to that.
So what I have been doing forever is this I inject .10 EOD, (huge mood swings when I was injecting once a week.)
And I take .20 mg of anastazole every 4 days.
HCG. Every 4 days and a little zinc before bed.
Got my levels back and my free testosterone was high, 27.9, Estradiol 12.7 and testosterone is 627.
Here are my labs from yesterday.
Im broke AF, so I need some advice on where to go.
I am feeling definitely off. Any help?

Attachments

• 7215B6C2-666B-46FF-963C-7BD394F4DB06.jpeg
    7215B6C2-666B-46FF-963C-7BD394F4DB06.jpeg
    781.9 KB · Views: 51
  • D9BADF19-408B-4D87-957F-2BAFF69F9A28.jpeg
    D9BADF19-408B-4D87-957F-2BAFF69F9A28.jpeg
    750 KB · Views: 53
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jman

Your glucose is very high. Ever get an a1c test? Are you a type 2 diabetic?
I’m. Balking it up to what I ate for breakfast before the tests. Went in right after I had eaten doughnuts, grapes and yogurt.
I just dont know if I should ween Off the anastrazole or cut it to every five days. Or try and go up in T to .15? from the .10
im going down a rabbit hole.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m. Balking it up to what I ate for breakfast before the tests. Went in right after I had eaten doughnuts, grapes and yogurt.
I just dont know if I should ween Off the anastrazole or cut it to every five days. Or try and go up in T to .15? from the .10
im going down a rabbit hole.
Have you ever tried trt without the anastrazole?

Gianluca

First off I want to thank everyone who has helped me over the years with my protoco.
But it seems to be like I am beating my head against the wall.

I have hypogandis, 52, 5’8 155lbs and fit. I’m an epileptic who gets crushed by insomnia, which in turn causes seizures.

Recently I have been trying to nail down my estradiol levels. I believe that from what everyone has said, the optimal range is in between 20-30. I think I am pretty sensitive to that.
So what I have been doing forever is this I inject .10 EOD, (huge mood swings when I was injecting once a week.)
And I take .20 mg of anastazole every 4 days.
HCG. Every 4 days and a little zinc before bed.
Got my levels back and my free testosterone was high, 27.9, Estradiol 12.7 and testosterone is 627.
Here are my labs from yesterday.
Im broke AF, so I need some advice on where to go.
I am feeling definitely off. Any help?
You are wasting your time on “nailing down” E2 levels, plain and simple, stop doing that.
What’s your Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA and Thyroid levels? If you don’t have these, test them. Also, your E2 was tested with the wrong assay

Donuts and grape for breakfast and blood glucose about 140? Before even talking about hormones we need to look into your diet, I bet if you start eating better you resolve some of your problems. I would make step #1 improve your diet, if you want to write a sample of it, we can understand that to be able to help

MIP1950

@Jman/ Your blood glucose was elevated because you weren't fasting, irrespective of what you ate. Even if you ate eggs, yogurt and fruit or even just yogurt and fruit, your blood sugar still would have been elevated. Perhaps some of your labs were off because you had them shortly after eating. Not going to get into food choices because there are many opinions out there, from Matt Stone and Ray Peat PhD(heavy carb advocates) to Gary Taubs, Dr. Steven Gundry and Dr. Jack Kruse.(keto/carnivore advocates).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me