Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 08, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 50 views
madman said: Abstract Background Gynecomastia is the most common form of breast alteration in men, due to the proliferation of the gland ducts and stromal components, including fat. In addition ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 12 posts * 119 views
jaimeruiz99 said: Getting right to the point, study upon study has shown that Metformin appears to be an efficacious aromatase inhibitor. For those of you taking it with TRT, have you noticed any ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 11 posts * 234 views
GeauxBears said: I wanted to crowdsource some thoughts on erection issues I'm having. Background - I am 33 years old, generally healthy - Started TRT at age 28 - after symptoms, discovered a pituitary ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 105 views
ivkonst2017 said: I'm trying to do only deep IM injections, noticing this works best for me. Sub-q is out of the question, but also I've done a 6-8 weeks of shallow IM when I have used cypionate ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 45 views
madman said: Abstract Background Gynecomastia is a common finding in males. Clinical aspect varies widely in world populations showing peculiar hallmarks according to different body shapes ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 146 views
Dwayne337 said: Tested dhea-s which was 254. The lab range just indicates "anything under 552". But as we know from Testosterone being in range doesn't mean much, there's always an "optimal range". ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 39 views
madman said: Abstract Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and MRI-guided prostate biopsy have become the standard for prostate cancer diagnosis. As their implementation is relatively ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 132 views
jacb said: Not sure Sean if your post shows much understanding of the factors at play for those of us that don't live in the USA and have to deal with very different legislation and medical ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 50 views
madman said: Abstract There is increasing demand for home-based devices for the treatment of dermatologic conditions and cosmesis. Commercially available devices include intense pulsed light, ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 39 views
madman said: Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and performance-enhancing drug (PED) use is a prevalent medical issue, especially among men, with an estimated 2.9-4 million Americans using AAS ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 114 views
Carlitos said: After being on cypionate and enanthate for well over 10 years, we've decide to switch to a compound treat of cypionate and propionate 160/40mg/ml. Has anyone else use this combination ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 60 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Although testosterone replacement therapy is an effective treatment for hypogonadism, there are safety concerns regarding potential cardiovascular risks ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 54 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Since its approval in 1982, oral isotretinoin has revolutionized acne therapy. However, oral isotretinoin use has long been associated with challenges of variable bioavailability ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 82 views
madman said: The 4 Pillars of Men's Health and expectations on male sexuality with Dr. Mohit Khera [link] 4 PILLARS OF HEALTH: LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION (diet, exercise, sleep, stress reduction) ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 51 views
Azza23 said: Hi, My doc has just put me on 1,500IU a week in addition to 16mg of Test E ED to help boost my low e2. This has created some nasty anxiety (which I was trying to get rid of in ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale