Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 18, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 14, 2022 * 27 posts * 810 views
Hyrulewarrior1978 said: With the fda cracking down on compounded products like hcg and Enclomiphene and possibly hormones, is it likely that they'll restrict the use of trt in the next few years like ... Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 16 posts * 340 views
Marcel said: Hi! I been struggling with ptsd and depression for a few years as a result of years of working as a first responder. I sought different ways to fix it however they work temporarily. ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 12 posts * 199 views
Vince said: Scientists may have discovered the "keto" longevity. Researchers at Stanford University have found that the ketogenic, or keto, diet makes muscle stem cells better able to handle ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 13 posts * 163 views
BigBamBoo said: So...I'm back. After one brutal event after another in my world...my wife ran off with a coworker. one of my closets friends died. Followed by the father passing. And a bunch in ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 8 posts * 175 views
zack_92 said: Hey everyone, please bear with my long story! I messed up big time and I'm in dire need of help!!! I was prescribed testosterone cypionate (100mg/week, split into daily shots) ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 6 posts * 180 views
Lumalux said: I have reviewed the various posts here regarding employing enclomiphene as a "soft" alternative to going full-blown TRT. I am exploring beginning TRT and in light of my "normal" ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 5 posts * 165 views
Vince said: For the study, published online in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Kaplan and his co-authors from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tracked recent suicide ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 164 views
Gianluca said: Abstract Background The consumption of a high protein diet (>4 g/kg/d) in trained men and women who did not alter their exercise program has been previously shown to have no significant ... Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 81 views
MarkP said: 60 year old male: 10+ years of TRT 1+ year of HCG Recently blood work over the last year has elevated MCV of 109 = high hematocrit. Can't donate blood because using dutasteride ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 64 views
Nelson Vergel said: Serum Progesterone and Testosterone Levels in Schizophrenia Patients at Different Stages of TreatmentHuang, Wei ; Li, Yong-Hang ; Huang, Shi-Qing ; Chen, Hui ; Li, Zai-Fang ; Li, ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 148 views
drkelp said: Does beet juice, arginine, citrulline, taldalafil? make my OA worse? [link] Read more >>
June 13, 2022 * 4 posts * 199 views
Pipster said: Hi Vince, I should have some FSH in the next week or two. Any idea if I need to stop T when starting FSH again or can I just reintroduce the FSH? Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 2 posts * 92 views
Nelson Vergel said: He developed pubic hair and his height was off the charts. [link] Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 1 post * 80 views
Tn198989 said: Hello everyone, For a couple of days i've been having pain behind left nipple and i think i overdid it with the hcg. I already have done surgery for gyno 10 years ago but apparently ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 1 post * 73 views
drkelp said: I've been popping half a gram of l-tyrosine with my t4 each morning, temperature rises much faster. Reading 98.x most mornings by 7:30. Any drawbacks to this? Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale