Does nolvadex raise shbg even while on trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tn198989

Hello everyone,
For a couple of days i've been having pain behind left nipple and i think i overdid it with the hcg.
I already have done surgery for gyno 10 years ago but apparently the doctor didnt remove the entire gland cause i can still feel a small lump there which has become tender to the touch and slighlty swollen the last few days.

I started 20mg nolva yesterday and while i know it wont raise my lh or fsh since i am on trt i wanted to know if it will raise either estrogen and/or shbg by some other mechanism of action.

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Hello everyone,
For a couple of days i've been having pain behind left nipple and i think i overdid it with the hcg.
I already have done surgery for gyno 10 years ago but apparently the doctor didnt remove the entire gland cause i can still feel a small lump there which has become tender to the touch and slighlty swollen the last few days.

I started 20mg nolva yesterday and while i know it wont raise my lh or fsh since i am on trt i wanted to know if it will raise either estrogen and/or shbg by some other mechanism of action.

Thanks in advance
In my personal experience it raised SHBG significantly but no effect on estradiol

Tn198989

I would be curious to know if the tamoxifen is effecting the way you feel, mood sleep etc.
I gotta say that it does affect it a lot. Since I got gyno scared and I still have the itchiness, burning etc I upped the dose on the second day to 40mg.
Gf first noticed that I didn't speak at all and I was moody 24/7 But for the last 3 days I feel it too and it's pretty intense. Sudden social anxiety and negative outlook on things. I read it blocks estrogen in the brain or something like that and my brain hates that apparently.

I hope it helps with gyno at least so I can get rid of it asap

HealthMan

I was afraid of that. Hope it gets better once I stop it fast. Did it at least help you with gyno?
Specially for gyno of the lump type it usually works really well but takes a couple of month of daily use to work. The tapering at the end is important. Tamoxifen half life is long but yes SHBG will get back to normal no need to worry

HealthMan

I gotta say that it does affect it a lot. Since I got gyno scared and I still have the itchiness, burning etc I upped the dose on the second day to 40mg.
Gf first noticed that I didn't speak at all and I was moody 24/7 But for the last 3 days I feel it too and it's pretty intense. Sudden social anxiety and negative outlook on things. I read it blocks estrogen in the brain or something like that and my brain hates that apparently.

Tamoxifen makes me feel awful. But if i take it with I3C it makes the whole process much less unpleasant.

Tn198989

Specially for gyno of the lump type it usually works really well but takes a couple of month of daily use to work. The tapering at the end is important. Tamoxifen half life is long but yes SHBG will get back to normal no need to worry
Well I ll keep at 40mg until the itchiness and pain subsides and then go for a month at 20mg.hope that enough cause the effects on mood and libido are no joke. Thanks

HealthMan

Well I ll keep at 40mg until the itchiness and pain subsides and then go for a month at 20mg.hope that enough cause the effects on mood and libido are no joke. Thanks
Try I3C. Once it is completely gone i always taper it. 5 days 10mg 5 days 5mg 5 days 2.5mg… Dr Crisler agreed with that

Gianluca

I’m going to try a tamoxifen gel, hopefully very little will get in the blood stream. Have you thought of trying a gel or cream instead?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me