No FSH for 3 weeks. Can I just start taking again or do I need to go off T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi all,

I've been getting really good sperm results using a combination of HCG (1000 IU EOD) HGH (2IU every day) and FSH (100IU EOD). I also take 20mg of T daily and .25mg of anastrozole 1-3x a week.

I've had some trouble sourcing FSH since Empower stopped carrying it. I have been able to find an overseas source but by the time it gets here I will have been out of FSH for several weeks (ran out a week ago). I am still taking everything else.

My question is this. Will I need to go off the T (and if so for how long) since I am out of FSH? My understanding is that if I was out of HCG then yes, I would have to go off of T and restart with HCG first or at the same time. I don't know if the same applies to FSH.

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi all,

I've been getting really good sperm results using a combination of HCG (1000 IU EOD) HGH (2IU every day) and FSH (100IU EOD). I also take 20mg of T daily and .25mg of anastrozole 1-3x a week.

I've had some trouble sourcing FSH since Empower stopped carrying it. I have been able to find an overseas source but by the time it gets here I will have been out of FSH for several weeks (ran out a week ago). I am still taking everything else.

My question is this. Will I need to go off the T (and if so for how long) since I am out of FSH? My understanding is that if I was out of HCG then yes, I would have to go off of T and restart with HCG first or at the same time. I don't know if the same applies to FSH.

Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry to hear that you are out of FSH. I would continue your protocol without FSH. You could become unfertile on this protocol but the only way of knowing is by doing it.

Pipster

I'm sorry to hear that you are out of FSH. I would continue your protocol without FSH. You could become unfertile on this protocol but the only way of knowing is by doing it.
Hi Vince,

I should have some FSH in the next week or two. Any idea if I need to stop T when starting FSH again or can I just reintroduce the FSH?

M.J

I am using hcg 500 EOD and FSH 75 EOD.
Due to work I end up traveling on average about one week every month. Sometimes two weeks.
There are some months which i don’t travel but on average I travel in at least 9 month every year. For at least a week.

In that week I stop hcg and fsh I only take testosterone with me. And guess what my sperm analysis is as good or a bit better than before.

Bottom line stopping fsh or hcg for sometime won’t affect a lot from my experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me