Highlighted posts from Saturday, Apr. 24, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 22, 2021 * 13 posts * 35 views
madman said: Estradiol induces Allosteric Coupling and Partitioning of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Monomers Among Conformational States Ravi Jasuja, Daniel Spencer, Abhilash Jayaraj, Liming ... Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 134 views
Fernando Almaguer said: Hi TRT teammates, In fatty liver disease, one of the inabilities created is lowered ability to metabolize estrogen in the liver. If on trt e2 can have a tendency to rise. If one ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 6 posts * 117 views
Cooper said: Is 80mg injected into my belly every 4th day to much? Meaning is 80mg to much to inject at one time into belly? Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 100 views
SkyWarn said: I recently added Now products - Soy Lecithin Granules to my morning smoothie (2 scoops) and I am feeling the difference. Seems to help with my energy and a noticeable increase ... Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 51 views
Lookingforward said: I have an injured elbow. I am 61, typically workout 3x/wk and have pretty physical weekend activities. When working out; is it good to push through the pain or should I wait until ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 62 views
madman said: Abstract The kidneys are vital organs that play an important role in removing waste materials from the blood, electrolyte balance, blood pressure regulation, and red blood cell ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 57 views
Surferguy said: Hi I have a question about freezing HCG. I have a frozen vial (just the powder) of HCG that expired in august 2020. Since that time I have kept the vial in the freezer. Now I want ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 37 views
madman said: A common characteristic of Peyronie's Disease (PD) is plaque calcification, which is associated with decreased response to treatments and higher rates of surgical intervention. ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 60 views
madman said: Abstract In 1926 Maximilian Stern introduced a new instrument to treat obstructions at the vesical orifice and baptized its resectoscope. With reference to astonishing historical ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 59 views
madman said: Abstract Purpose of Review To analyze the literature on current conservative treatment options for Peyronie's disease (PD). Recent Findings Conservative therapy with intralesional ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 3 posts * 64 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction Greenlight photo-selective vaporization of the prostate (GL-PVP) has gained international acceptance as a safe and effective alternative procedure for the ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 3 posts * 55 views
madman said: Abstract Purpose of Review To review the current literature on the acute management of traumatic penile fracture, with a specific discussion of those injuries following collagenase ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 75 views
Nelson Vergel said: Thank you. Forward it to your peers! I am publishing a color hardcopy version in Amazon on a few months for $80 and will stop giving it away for free. Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 1 post * 32 views
utex89 said: I may be taking a job in the near future that requires close to 100% travel. Would exposing a vial of testosterone to 20-30 x-ray scans over the course of its use potentially degrade ... Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 1 post * 33 views
BackToRegular said: My TRT doc gave a me a LabCorp requisition number for bloodwork. Do I get to the see the results of the blood work or do they go directly to him first? Also can I see what will ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale