subcutaneous injection into stomach

Cooper

Is 80mg injected into my belly every 4th day to much? Meaning is 80mg to much to inject at one time into belly?

madman

Super Moderator
Is 80mg injected into my belly every 4th day to much? Meaning is 80mg to much to inject at one time into belly?

You can easily inject .5 ml strictly sub-q.

The strength of your testosterone, protocol (dose T/injection frequency) will determine what volume of the oily solution to be injected.

Most commonly used esterified T (cypionate/enanthate) @ 200 mg/mL strength.

Even then there should be no issues injecting 1 ml although I would not recommend this as one can be more prone to experiencing lumps/swelling/pain.

When I first started trt I was using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mg/mL strength and injecting 1 mL (100 mg/week) strictly sub-q for the first 8 weeks and never experienced any issues.

madman

Super Moderator
Xyosted (Testosterone Enanthate) auto-injector 0.5 mL (50/75/100 mg strength)
Screenshot (4251).png

75 mg/0.5 mL
1619045118496.png

Cooper

The strength of your testosterone, protocol (dose T/injection frequency) will determine what volume of the oily solution to be injected.

Most commonly used esterified T (cypionate/enanthate) @ 200 mg/mL strength.

Even then there should be no issues injecting 1 ml although I would not recommend this as one can be more prone to experiencing lumps/swelling/pain.

When I first started trt I was using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mg/mL strength and injecting 1 mL (100 mg/week) strictly sub-q for the first 8 weeks and never experienced any issues.
So do you know longer doing sub-q and is there reason not to use this method in the stomach?

Vince

Super Moderator
So do you know longer doing sub-q and is there reason not to use this method in the stomach?
I do daily injections, so I mix shallow IM with Sub-Q injections. I use a 29 g 1/2" syringe, for all my injections. I do my sub-q in my love handles.

madman

Super Moderator

Been on trt for almost 4.5 years and still inject strictly sub-q (abdominal fat) twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

post#11

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
There is no hard limit on too much, but the more you inject at a time, the more you need to be aware.

Strength (mg/mL): this is only a factor in UGL and not pharmaceutical T and with some injectable nutrients. The higher the concentration, the more likely it is to sting when injecting shallow. Mostly an issue when you get above 300-400mg/mL like some of the injectable nutrients that Empower offers.

Over 0.5mL in volume and you could easily end up with a lump under the skin until the product disperses. It depends on where you inject and body composition too. I can inject 1mL with a 5/16” needle in my thigh, but that wouldn’t be possible in my abdomen or delts.

Go slow. If it stings or leaves a lump and you followed what is above then you injected too fast. You are creating a high-pressure stream which will easily cut though delicate tissue and cause swelling/irritation. So many guys blame SC injections not working and it’s because they were just inpatient.

DixieWrecked

Been on trt for almost 4.5 years and still inject strictly sub-q (abdominal fat) twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

post#11

Are there benefits to subq injections besides being less invasive? Is there more conversion to dht or estradiol? Is it a smoother absorption? Etc.

madman

Super Moderator
Are there benefits to subq injections besides being less invasive? Is there more conversion to dht or estradiol? Is it a smoother absorption? Etc.

Conclusions: While IM-TC and SCTE-AI provide a significant increase in testosterone, SCTE-AI is associated with lower levels of post-therapy HCT and E2 compared to IM-TC after adjusting for significant covariates. SCTE-AI is an effective testosterone delivery system with a preferable safety profile over IM-TC.

Where your SHBG sits will dictate what FT let alone e2 level is achieved on the said protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Tman

I've used primarily sub j...sub q takes longer for me to absorb. I've never had any problems injecting in the stomach and I find it very convenient. I tend to have less e conversion with IMs, so I am experimenting with a mix of subq and im. Sub Q is just so easy and you don't have to worry about hitting a vein.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts