High prolactin and estrogen. Numb penis and scrotum area.

Buy Lab Tests Online

mark22fitx

Hi...Im 23 years old... I have one big problem and question... I took steroids 2 years ago... i was taking sustanon for 5 weeks and then i added Trenbolone acetat and when i injected tren i felt dizzy and i felt like im having a heart attack and after that day i immediatelly stopped taking steroids... i didnt feel good for 6 months after that... I had heart palpitations and arrhythmias and i head blurred vision and felt dizzy all the time and i couldnt even go to the gym... I didnt do any PCT after that.... Because i didnt have anything for PCT... Yes i know im stupid. And my biggest problem now is that after 2 years my penis and scrotum area is all numb... Im not feeling any sexual stimulation from a touch and i dont feel any pleasure when im having sex. I can feel a pain from a pinch but i dont feel any pleasure down there. I have libido but most of the time its very low.... And my erections are very weak... I can have erections sometimes but they go away really fast... Sometimes i feel pain and uncomfortable feeling in my testicles area... So after this 2 years i did a blood work... and my testosterone levels were in normal range and every other hormone was normal except Estrogen and Prolactin.... My Estrogen was high and Prolactin was high too.... Then i started taking arimidex to low estrogen and i took bromocriptine to lower prolactin... and i lowered both and nothing changed.... My penis and scrotum area are still numb and erections are weak... I think i cant hold erections for long time because i dont feel any sexual stimulation or pleasure when girl touches my penis or when im having sex. I was taking arimidex every other day 0.5mg for 1 and a half month and then i stopped taking it. I done a blood work after taking arimidex and my levels of estrogen were in low range so thats why i stopped taking it. An then i waited 1 month and i done a bloodwork again and now my estrogen is high again, its higher than it was before i was taking arimidex. Prolactin is slightly higher too... Im taking Tribulus terestris, and all the vitamins, and zinc, and antioxidants for a year and nothing changed. I am very desperate and i dont know what do anymore. I went to endocriologist and he didnt want to prescribe me anything so i got arimidex and bromocriptine from a friend. This penis numbness and depression is ruining my life, im thinking about suicide all the time. Is there any help for me to get feeling in my penis back? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your self-treatment is a disaster. The amount of anastrozole (Arimidex) you took is the dose a woman dealing with breast cancer would have taken. You undoubtedly crashed your estradiol, which has contributed to your feeling terrible. Where do your testosterone levels stand at the present time? Your DHT? Your estradiol? If you live in the United States, which estradiol test did you take, standard or sensitive?

mark22fitx

Result Unit Ref.Interval
(S) Prolactin (CLIA,Beckman Coulter) 387.5 ↑ mIU/L 55,7 - 278,3

(S) Testosteron (CLIA,Beckman Coulter) 20.7 nmol/L 6,07 - 27,10

(S) Estradiol (CLIA,Beckman Coulter) 355 ↑ pmol/L 0 - 173

This is my last bloodwork test... I live in Europe. I think this was a standard test.

Last edited:

mark22fitx

Result Unit Ref.Interval
(S) Prolactin (CLIA, Beckman Coulter) 387.5 ↑ mIU/L 55,7 - 278,3

(S) Testosteron (CLIA, Beckman Coulter) 20.7 nmol/L 6,07 - 27,10

(S) Estradiol (CLIA, Beckman Coulter) 355 ↑ pmol/L 0 - 173

This is my last bloodwork test... I live in Europe. I think this was a standard test.

Laddisharma

Hi...Im 23 years old... I have one big problem and question... I took steroids 2 years ago... i was taking sustanon for 5 weeks and then i added Trenbolone acetat and when i injected tren i felt dizzy and i felt like im having a heart attack and after that day i immediatelly stopped taking steroids... i didnt feel good for 6 months after that... I had heart palpitations and arrhythmias and i head blurred vision and felt dizzy all the time and i couldnt even go to the gym... I didnt do any PCT after that.... Because i didnt have anything for PCT... Yes i know im stupid. And my biggest problem now is that after 2 years my penis and scrotum area is all numb... Im not feeling any sexual stimulation from a touch and i dont feel any pleasure when im having sex. I can feel a pain from a pinch but i dont feel any pleasure down there. I have libido but most of the time its very low.... And my erections are very weak... I can have erections sometimes but they go away really fast... Sometimes i feel pain and uncomfortable feeling in my testicles area... So after this 2 years i did a blood work... and my testosterone levels were in normal range and every other hormone was normal except Estrogen and Prolactin.... My Estrogen was high and Prolactin was high too.... Then i started taking arimidex to low estrogen and i took bromocriptine to lower prolactin... and i lowered both and nothing changed.... My penis and scrotum area are still numb and erections are weak... I think i cant hold erections for long time because i dont feel any sexual stimulation or pleasure when girl touches my penis or when im having sex. I was taking arimidex every other day 0.5mg for 1 and a half month and then i stopped taking it. I done a blood work after taking arimidex and my levels of estrogen were in low range so thats why i stopped taking it. An then i waited 1 month and i done a bloodwork again and now my estrogen is high again, its higher than it was before i was taking arimidex. Prolactin is slightly higher too... Im taking Tribulus terestris, and all the vitamins, and zinc, and antioxidants for a year and nothing changed. I am very desperate and i dont know what do anymore. I went to endocriologist and he didnt want to prescribe me anything so i got arimidex and bromocriptine from a friend. This penis numbness and depression is ruining my life, im thinking about suicide all the time. Is there any help for me to get feeling in my penis back? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Mee too bro going through same problem if anyone have solution please let us know

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me