High Estradiol in Men: How High is Too High?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ssc68

You are all going to lose your minds when I say this. I am on birth control estradiol pills (low dose) since I am one of those guys who have very low estradiol even at higher T doses. I have never taken anastrozole but I think my long term exposure to oxandrolone in the past did a number on my aromatase.

There, I said it (I am not becoming girly, by the way LOL). My sex drive is so much better!
Nelson you made me laugh!! Thanks for the post and for being so open! Also you’re sooo lucky I atomatise a lot, my E2 goes high even on low dose T and it makes me feel like crap. I feel better on .25 AI twice a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

You are all going to lose your minds when I say this. I am on birth control estradiol pills (low dose) since I am one of those guys who have very low estradiol even at higher T doses. I have never taken anastrozole but I think my long term exposure to oxandrolone in the past did a number on my aromatase.

There, I said it (I am not becoming girly, by the way LOL). My sex drive is so much better!

How low was it?

Dr. Mariano used to always say estrogen was responsible for sex drive. I may be taking liberties with his exact words, but he was never one to push for lowering it.

Gman86

What dose of anavar did you take, and for how long? You really think long term use of it can cause someone to aromatize less?

antelopers

And now you can't get pregnant! Win win lol.

Joe Sixpack

I am in the same boat. I always have too low E2.

2 Questions for you:
** What BC pills are you taking and what dose?
** Why would you use BC pills instead of something like Clomid (which can also boost E2)

DragonBits

What is BC?

My first thought would be to use the estrogen cream they make for women. Why not?

My E2 is usually about 2.3% of total T, though it has gone as low as 1.4 % (last test a few weeks ago). No idea why, I never did any other hormones outside of DHEA and T, (pregnenolone for a little while).

Fairly high levels of DHEA 598 (30.9-295.6 ug/dL) did nothing for my E2 of 8.9 (8.0-35.0 pg/mL total T 650) not that DHEA has ever affected my E2 nor was I expecting it to change E2.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... The body knows what to do with testosterone. And how much to aromatize. ...
I find this doesn't work with hCG use. It's a Catch-22, because hCG has important benefits for me, but it automatically adds almost 20 pg/mL to total estradiol, which is enough to cause some side effects.

My first thought would be to use the estrogen cream they make for women. Why not?
Yes, an oral formulation would be my last choice given that it seems to be more problematic in the studies. I was prescribed Biest cream last year when I had undetectable estradiol. I then switched to estradiol propionate injections, but estradiol recovered to normal shortly after that.

Gman86

I find this doesn't work with hCG use. It's a Catch-22, because hCG has important benefits for me, but it automatically adds almost 20 pg/mL to total estradiol, which is enough to cause some side effects.

Yes, an oral formulation would be my last choice given that it seems to be more problematic in the studies. I was prescribed Biest cream last year when I had undetectable estradiol. I then switched to estradiol propionate injections, but estradiol recovered to normal shortly after that.

What dose of HCG adds that much E2 to your serum level? 1000iu’s per week?

Does the HCG also raise your testosterone level at all?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What dose of HCG adds that much E2 to your serum level? 1000iu’s per week?

Does the HCG also raise your testosterone level at all?
My results are somewhat unusual, but are supported by several years of data. They suggest a pretty constant addition to estradiol over hCG doses ranging from 700-1050 IU/week, and over testosterone doses ranging from 35-70 mg per week (pure T). In addition, they indicate minimal addition to total testosterone caused by hCG. You can see below that a model based on these assumptions works pretty well.
Untitled 33.jpeg

antelopers

Is this 20 pg/ml added regardless of dose or is it linear? Have you tried lower doses?

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My results are somewhat unusual, but are supported by several years of data. They suggest a pretty constant addition to estradiol over hCG doses ranging from 700-1050 IU/week, and over testosterone doses ranging from 35-70 mg per week (pure T). In addition, they indicate minimal addition to total testosterone caused by hCG. You can see below that a model based on these assumptions works pretty well.
View attachment 9084
Man, blown away by you! Thanks

Gman86

Indeed, Cataceous has everything except the MD after his name. Always solid advice supported by data. Your work certainly doesn’t go unnoticed Cat!

There are a few others on EM at this level as well. All advancing the cause.

I’m pretty sure Cataceous is actually a computer. There’s no way he’s an actual person.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is this 20 pg/ml added regardless of dose or is it linear? Have you tried lower doses?
This added estradiol with hCG use appears to be essentially constant, which makes it independent of hCG and testosterone doses over the indicated ranges—I neglected to spell out that my data include a couple samples with no hCG. The estradiol addition must drop off somewhere with decreasing hCG dose, but I haven't explored doses between 700 IU per week and zero.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me