High Estradiol in Men: How High is Too High?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

What is high for you may not be for me and the other way around. For me, when E2 gets over 30 I will begin to have slight anxiety. Not bad, but I will begin to fret small things that I typically do not.
Hello. This seemed quite familiar. When your E2 gets high and you have these symptoms did you get a blood test? How much were TT and FT and the T / E ratio? What is your protocol for maintaining this control? Thanks.

MarcoFL

Read through this post as I just received my labs back after 12 weeks on trt and have very high estrogen and prolactin. I made a post here to get some insight. I'm curious as to why I don't feel the typical sides of high E with estrogen being OVER 50.

I have used Vit B6 per advice of my doctor and my prolactin went from 12 down to 6.

MarcoFL

Doses ranged between 50 and 200mg per day of P5P. Not sure I really noticed much other than my doctor claims it helps clear your system out when not balanced on hormones??? not really sure. I am 58 and feel it cannot hurt. I do like knowing my prolactin is on lower end.

Gman86

Doses ranged between 50 and 200mg per day of P5P. Not sure I really noticed much other than my doctor claims it helps clear your system out when not balanced on hormones??? not really sure. I am 58 and feel it cannot hurt. I do like knowing my prolactin is on lower end.

Nice thanks. Was thinking about taking it, but read a bunch of reviews on Amazon about it causing vitamin imbalances and possible permanent nerve damage or something like that, so kind of freaked me out

Do u currently still take it?

MarcoFL

Nice thanks. Was thinking about taking it, but read a bunch of reviews on Amazon about it causing vitamin imbalances and possible permanent nerve damage or something like that, so kind of freaked me out

Do u currently still take it?
My doctor says take it and I do not see any issues or side effects.

MarcoFL

I have never had a prolactin more than 12 and now runs like 7ish. have not noticed much from taking it other than I think it helps with shedding water.

mlair

High E symptoms may include: water retention, hot flashes, moodiness, libido and erectile problems, increased blood pressure. There's much discussion on this forum of whether the correct ratio to look for is SHBG:E2 or T:E. I'm solidly in the SHBG:E2 crowd, but it could vary for you.
How long have you had a headache? If you keep it for a couple days, it could be from increased blood pressure. A good blood pressure cuff is a great tool to have on hand is not expensive at all. I always recommend trying DIM, as it's natural and works well to reduce estrogen for a lot of guys (but not all).
What are the ideal SHBG:E2 and T:E ratios?

ExpTrain

You are all going to lose your minds when I say this. I am on birth control estradiol pills (low dose) since I am one of those guys who have very low estradiol even at higher T doses. I have never taken anastrozole but I think my long term exposure to oxandrolone in the past did a number on my aromatase.

There, I said it (I am not becoming girly, by the way LOL). My sex drive is so much better!
may i ask what kind of estradiol? is it ethinyl estradiol? does it have progestin? do you take it everyday?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me