Help!! Mixing HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rock Crusher

I Received my HCG from my doctor by mail. I have questions on mixing, It's 5000IU bottle with inst to mix 5ml of b-water with 3ml 23g needle. Question do fill 3ml needle and fill HCG and then fill needle with additional 2ml?
My injection will be 25 units a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's one solution. Alternatively you could use 2.5 mL of bacteriostatic water and halve your injection volumes to 12.5 units. Of course they should have just given you a 5 mL syringe.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

heyitsj0n

Hi Nelson. I have read in another post that HCG is only a temporary boost, and this has been my experience with it, though I only did one cycle. Will a Longer Cycle of HCG kickstart my natural T? Though it was a short boost, I remember it being really the only thing that has helped me since my diagnosis...

I am on the keto diet now and feel ok...

I am so done having this problem...

Short background on me: Diagnosed in 2019 with Low T after 4 months of the vegan diet. Tested again in July 2022 and my Blood Levels are still sub 300. I have never tried TRT out of fear of Cancer, Dependance, or Infertility. I am reading your book now. Is there anything that will jumpstart my natural production? I am ready to try anything at this point. I am tired of suffering. Please and thank you

DaveK22

I Received my HCG from my doctor by mail. I have questions on mixing, It's 5000IU bottle with inst to mix 5ml of b-water with 3ml 23g needle. Question do fill 3ml needle and fill HCG and then fill needle with additional 2ml?
My injection will be 25 units a week.

They way you stated things was that you'll be injecting only 250 iu 1x a week? Extremely low dose imho.

The math says you will have 20 doses of 250 iu or .25 cc mixed like that. Thats 20 weeks (5 months) (or 20 injections) off one 5,000 iu vial. I would double check the intended dose & frequency. Math is (5000 iu (vial strength) X .25cc (per dose amount) / 250 i.u. (per dose strength) = 5 ml dilutant

I have a mixing formula on a pdf file which shows how you can change the amount injected in relation the the amount of dilutant being added. DM me if you want it to double chx things.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
. I am reading your book now. Is there anything that will jumpstart my natural production? I am ready to try anything at this point. I am tired of suffering. Please and thank you
When you say "suffering", what do you mean? Fatigue, low mood, ED?

I would run this panel before starting a "reset" attempt:

Use code: excelmalevip

I would do 25 mg of clomiphene daily for two weeks, then 12.5 mg per day for two more. I would combine clomiphene (both doses) with 500 IU hCG three times per week for the 4 weeks. I would stop and then test my total and free T, LH and FSH after being off for 8 weeks. If your T is not above 400 ng/dL at week 8 (with restoration of LH and FSH), then I would bite the bullet and get on TRT (50 mg twice per week plus 500 IU hCG twice per week)

You will hear a few guys on here warning you about estradiol. I would not listen to them.

Let me know if you have access to both medications.

Last edited:

heyitsj0n

When you say "suffering", what do you mean? Fatigue, low mood, ED?

I would run this panel before starting a "reset" attempt:

Use code: excelmalevip

I would do 25 mg of clomiphene daily for two weeks, then 12.5 mg per day for two more. I would combine clomiphene (both doses) with 500 IU hCG three times per week for the 4 weeks. I would stop and then test my total and free T, LH and FSH after being off for 8 weeks. If your T is not above 400 ng/dL at week 8 (with restoration of LH and FSH), then I would bite the bullet and get on TRT (50 mg twice per week plus 500 IU hCG twice per week)

You will hear a few guys on here warning you about estradiol. I would not listen to them.

Let me know if you have access to both medications.
Yes, I experience all of the above symptoms. I have a diagnosis of Hypogonadism but haven't been officially tested since july, I just ordered the kit, thank you for your discount. Would you recommend adding healthy carbs before adding clomiphene? Thanks

heyitsj0n

Yes, I experience all of the above symptoms. I have a diagnosis of Hypogonadism but haven't been officially tested since july, I just ordered the kit, thank you for your discount. Would you recommend adding healthy carbs before adding clomiphene? Thanks
Just saw no private messages. Where should I order these medications, and how are they verified, what are the sources, etc. Please and thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me