HCG & Gynecomastia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

QQ. If one’s E2 levels were within range is it safe to say you probably won’t get gyno while on TRT & HCG? Or is it when the HCG pushes your E2 above the normal threshold that you’re prone to getting gyno? And I’m mostly referring to pseudogynocastemia not the lump kind behind the nipple. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gynecomastia occurs if you have genetic predisposition in the presence of low T, high estradiol and high IGF-1.
Are you using hCG alone? What dose and frequency? Did you have gyno as a teenager?

Fernando Almaguer

Had gyno as a teen. Low test as a mid 20 year old. In the high 300s. Stopped using HCG because of acne, sweating, greasiness. Maybe exacerbated gyno a little with HCG and Test.

Fernando Almaguer

This one claims to be good
Oh wow I worked plumbing one year and we had a job at his office. He was a stickler! like almost mind numbing. However, I did hear he is very successful in what he does. Thanks Nelson.

Johnny Test

Gynecomastia occurs if you have genetic predisposition in the presence of low T, high estradiol and high IGF-1.
Are you using hCG alone? What dose and frequency? Did you have gyno as a teenager?

I’m using HCG 400iu twice a week. I’m on 120mg of Test split 60/60 (M & TH) I take the HCG the day before. Never had gyno as a kid, my test level is 633 when I had bloodwork taken in the trough. Three hours before my next injection. E2 sits at 34 with no AI.

Anonymon

I’ll side with it seemingly being more of a genetic thing. I’ve had my E2 all over the place and around 80 for like a year and have been fat before and I’ve never gotten gyno. I know other guys that aren’t even on TRT that got gyno.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me