HCG Dosages for TRT, is 250iu E3D enough?

Buy Lab Tests Online

coreycorey

Hey guys, I used to take 40mg twice a week, no AI no HCG. Levels were mid 600s, and my e2 was in the teens. Felt better than no TRT but still not great.

Then I was placed on a protocol of 70mg T Cyp twice per week, and 400iu HCG twice per week. Felt great for 3 weeks, then over time this got my levels a little bit high, in the 900s for Test and E2 creeped up over 40. I lost my morning wood and have soft erections, a tiny bit of bloating, and some other minor high e2 sides. It also drove my SHBG down from 35 to 22.

I am changing my dose to 50mg E3D T Cyp.

For the HCG, I was wondering if 250iu E3D is enough? I see some numbers thrown around here like 500iu 2x weekly, or 250iu EOD, but it seems as if fertility is always taken into account at these doses.

I have seen the study that 250iu EOD restores testicular T levels, but what does that actually mean? If you are only after testicular size and the well being benefits, would 250iu E3D be enough?

I have seen it written that 700-1000iu weekly totals are necessary, so would 300iu E3D be better? My adrenals are healthy and preg and DHEA are at the upper end of range even without HCG.

Sorry for the clusterfuck of questions and rambling thoughts, I'm just trying to get all my questions out at once so I don't waste anyone's time.

Thank you all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
250iu EOD should be more than enough. HCG varies so wildly that you can pretty much use whatever dose and frequency you want from 500iu 3x/W to 100iu daily and everything in between. Though noting youre having an E problem and your SHBG has decreased I would use less HCG rather than more...direct stim to the testes of higher doses is more likely to produce E

coreycorey

250iu EOD should be more than enough. HCG varies so wildly that you can pretty much use whatever dose and frequency you want from 500iu 3x/W to 100iu daily and everything in between. Though noting youre having an E problem and your SHBG has decreased I would use less HCG rather than more...direct stim to the testes of higher doses is more likely to produce E

I was planning on 250 e3d, not eod. Is that still enough? Would 300 e3d be better? I don't seem to have excessive e2, its just a bit higher than I need. I'd be willing to do either 250 or 300 e3d, and lowering the T dose should help a bit.

Thanks for the reply as well.

blackebob

I dont agree with the is this better or this or that...try it. HCG is kind of like that...its all over the map...you can ask 20 guys and get 20 different answers.

My numbers are too high at this point I'm going to have to back my T off a little and reevaluate. I am that guy though with my T levels at this point HCG drives me through the roof with my estrogen. Extreme bloating and weight swings. So for me a little HCG goes a long way, but as of right now I've come back off of it until I get my free T&T down to the lower level. I will then add the HCG back in and see if it boost me back up again, but it's kind of pointless to try to do both the same time.

Sakuraba39

Do you think lowering my T dosage to ~120 a week from 140, and cutting the HCG to 250-300iu e3d would be enough to manage this without an AI?

Vince, is correct.

My personal experience...A.) I would only manipulate one drug at a time (how else could you get a truly accurate reflection of what's going on?); B.) That drug would be HCG.

I have no idea what your age or goals are (fertility, etc), but HCG has always been more trouble than it's worth for me. I can take larger than Rx-ed dosages of TC without any E2 worries, but, if I take even the lowest dosage of HCG a couple times a week, my #s, symptoms and well-being spike downward.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me