Fsh and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi all. My doc says fsh plays a major role in libido. Now I'm in trt and as we know the fsh drops to very low figures. Can having low fsh effect some guys on trt to have no libido like me. I've tried everything and u mean everything over the last few years and since starting trt my libido has only got worse.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

Hi all. My doc says fsh plays a major role in libido. Now I'm in trt and as we know the fsh drops to very low figures. Can having low fsh effect some guys on trt to have no libido like me. I've tried everything and u mean everything over the last few years and since starting trt my libido has only got worse.

Thanks
from what i know and experienced (because i am using FSH & LH) FSH has nothing to do with libido,unlike HCG which some people reported noticeable improvement in libido.

fsh is good, to keep your fertility as TRT doesn't only drop fsh it pretty much shutdown your gland,,, meaning no LH and no FSH, if you don't take LH and FSH you will lose fertility, some don't take FSH and can still have sperms, but having FSH and LH both you will have sperm 100%.

the only way i have good libido is every 3 weeks i stop HCG (LH) and i get nice libido which last sometimes for 2 weeks. then it goes away and i repeat this.

i read people saying libido has to do with many factors not only one factor.
also a side note there are many trt users which have libido issues so your not the only one.

from what i know and experienced (because i am using FSH & LH) FSH has nothing to do with libido,unlike HCG which some people reported noticeable improvement in libido.

fsh is good, to keep your fertility as TRT doesn't only drop fsh it pretty much shutdown your gland,,, meaning no LH and no FSH, if you don't take LH and FSH you will lose fertility, some don't take FSH and can still have sperms, but having FSH and LH both you will have sperm 100%.

the only way i have good libido is every 3 weeks i stop HCG (LH) and i get nice libido which last sometimes for 2 weeks. then it goes away and i repeat this.

i read people saying libido has to do with many factors not only one factor.
also a side note there are many trt users which have libido issues so your not the only one.
Wait, you're saying that you intentionally stop taking HCG every few weeks and that jump-starts your libido?

Do you pause the HCG for the whole time that your libido is boosted?

How soon do you feel the boost? Fascinating

M.J

Wait, you're saying that you intentionally stop taking HCG every few weeks and that jump-starts your libido?

Yes, every 3 weeks I stop hcg and get a nice libido boost that can last for a week or so.
I always repeat this. Also if you stop testosterone after using it for two weeks or so same thing happen. Though I felt stoping hcg and keeping the same testosterone dose libido last longer.

It’s pretty much falls under changing protocol it’s known here anytime you change your protocol you get a nice libido kick that last for sometime then goes away.
However I have not seen people reporting stoping hcg and they get that but this happens to me all the time.

I am trying next addyi or pt-141 to see if it brings back libido for good or not. Fsh has nothing to do with libido that’s I am 100% sure of.

M.J

Yes I stop it for the whole period if you inject during the time libido goes away.
I feel it the next day or maximum the day after. I still remember after 4 days having raging high libido in the airport coming back the level that you need to have sex now nowwww.
I found about it by coincidence cuz I travel almost a week every month during that time I don’t use fsh/hcg. Only testosterone (doing it eod)
Works good my protocol fyi
75fsh
500 hcg
Around 20mg eod.

Also note my sperm anslysis after a year of doing this (one week off fsh and LH every month) is normal even tiny bit better I have posted results in this forum.

Meaning you don’t really need to take that much fsh or hcg. skipping a week every month don’t affect.

Steve78

Yes I stop it for the whole period if you inject during the time libido goes away.
I feel it the next day or maximum the day after. I still remember after 4 days having raging high libido in the airport coming back the level that you need to have sex now nowwww.
I found about it by coincidence cuz I travel almost a week every month during that time I don’t use fsh/hcg. Only testosterone (doing it eod)
75fsh
500 hcg
Around 20mg eod.

Also note my sperm anslysis after a year of doing this (one week off fsh and LH every month) is normal even tiny bit better I have posted results in this forum.

Meaning you don’t really need to take that much fsh or hcg. skipping a week every month don’t affect.
Where are you guys getting your FSH from? I cannot find any place that has it.

Ryan474

Where are you guys getting your FSH from? I cannot find any place that has it.
ivfpharmacy.com. requires prescription sent from doctor. their multidose vials are out of stock but they have the multidose pens. Ships from isreal right now, normally turkey.

Inject test? Do you keep dose of test the same?
75fsh
500 hcg
Around 20mg eod.
20mg of what? Test? Seems incredibly low. That would be 70mg/week and most guys would end up with lower test than what they would produce naturally.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
20mg of what? Test? Seems incredibly low. That would be 70mg/week and most guys would end up with lower test than what they would produce naturally.
Not low at all. That 70 mg of testosterone cypionate per week probably provides a little more testosterone than the average man produces naturally at his prime. This is actually a good starting dose rate for any man as long as it's broken into at least two or three injections per week. For comparison, the Xyosted testosterone enanthate product has men start with 75 mg per week. Depending on test results you either stay at that dose, go up to 100 mg/week or down to 50 mg/week.

It is possible for 70 mg/week to appear low if it's given in one injection a week. On this protocol the average guy might measure a trough TT level of 400 ng/dL, and think he's low, even though his average level is 700 and his peak is 1,000. It's not the best protocol for a drug with a 4-5 day half-life. Splitting the dose solves this issue.

Not low at all. That 70 mg of testosterone cypionate per week probably provides a little more testosterone than the average man produces naturally at his prime. This is actually a good starting dose rate for any man as long as it's broken into at least two or three injections per week. For comparison, the Xyosted testosterone enanthate product has men start with 75 mg per week. Depending on test results you either stay at that dose, go up to 100 mg/week or down to 50 mg/week.

It is possible for 70 mg/week to appear low if it's given in one injection a week. On this protocol the average guy might measure a trough TT level of 400 ng/dL, and think he's low, even though his average level is 700 and his peak is 1,000. It's not the best protocol for a drug with a 4-5 day half-life. Splitting the dose solves this issue.
So you’re saying that on a dose of 70mg/week of Test E a guy would immediately shoot up to a peak of 1000 ng/dl and fall to a trough of 400 ng/dl 7 days later. Interesting. But I guess it makes sense due to the short half-life. Why take that instead of test cyp?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Testosterone enanthate and cypionate are virtually interchangeable. Enanthate might have a slightly shorter half-life, sometimes cited as 4.5 days versus 5 days for cypionate. Either one is going to give the average guy a large swing in hormones with once-weekly injections. Xyosted is a special case because it lacks excipients such as benzyl alcohol. We believe this is why its half-life is twice as long, about 10 days, and thus why it can be injected once-weekly—making it comparable to conventional formulations injected twice-weekly.

M.J

Inject test? Do you keep dose of test the same?

When I stop hcg I keep injecting testosterone it’s only hcg which I stop for sometime then I repeat the same.(3weeks)

20mg of testosterone.
My protocol is 500 hcg eod
75 fsh eod

Of course another way is changing your testosterone dose after time but I noticed the libido I get from stoping only hcg last longer than changing testosterone dose.

Still trying to find another way to boost my libido.

M.J

I agree it’s not low.
I reach around 24 or 20 peak I guess that around 1000.

Gladiator

So you’re saying that on a dose of 70mg/week of Test E a guy would immediately shoot up to a peak of 1000 ng/dl and fall to a trough of 400 ng/dl 7 days later. Interesting. But I guess it makes sense due to the short half-life. Why take that instead of test cyp?
I take 125mg TestE once a week and at 7 days my free test is still higher than high normal. Probably going to drop to 100mg after bloods in two weeks.
My carrier oil helps extend the half life of the testosterone apparently. Have information to back this up.

Attachments

• 41E43D4A-3394-474A-B623-705EAED68304.jpeg
    41E43D4A-3394-474A-B623-705EAED68304.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 38
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel