Fertility: Semen analysis and freezing Sperm prior to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"How much does it cost to freeze sperm? The cost of sperm freezing varies. There's often one cost for sperm collection and analysis, then ongoing storage costs for freezing. Storage costs can range from $100–$500 per year, but it's important to check with your insurance provider and physician to understand the costs."

I would do it if I was young and had the money.

Of course, TRT + hCG may work Ok for 66% of men. Clomiphene may also work. But if you have the money, why not?!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

jj123

How expensive is it to freeze your sperm (I guess they also charge a monthly fee?)?
Im in the UK so wanted to see if sperm freezing can be done under the NHS, if it can then I suppose it would make sense to do so since I'm young as a backup. My TRT would be self-pay through a TRT clinic/provider but I will ask my NHS PCP/GP regarding the sperm banking.

Was also looking at how long sperm can be frozen for.

Systemlord

Im in the UK so wanted to see if sperm freezing can be done under the NHS, if it can then I suppose it would make sense to do so since I'm young as a backup. My TRT would be self-pay through a TRT clinic/provider but I will ask my NHS PCP/GP regarding the sperm banking.

Was also looking at how long sperm can be frozen for.

Yes the NHS does provide sperm freezing for patients if treatment side effects are reduced sperm count.

Swilsondc

I would definitely freeze it if you can. I am 51 & got on TRT when I was 35. I froze mine at the time b/c HCG, clomid etc we’re not brought to my attention as another option. If I had to do it over again I would still freeze a sample b/c if/when you need it it is there. But I would also supplement the TRT with HCG. It is a heck of a lot cheaper if you can get pregnant naturally vs in vitro. At least in most of the USA.
as far as how long a frozen sample is good for I’m not sure but I used mine after 10 years and it was still good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me