Facial flushing/thyroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lozza24

Hi all,

I posted a short while ago about wanting off trt due to suffering facial flushing/redness every evening. Tried higher/lower dose of testosterone. Tried raising and lowering e2. Came off examestine, now I have been off hcg for a week. Nothing had had an affect on it, hct is 4 7 so that's all good. I have no idea what's causing it and my Dr does not either and if I'm honest isn't really interested. This is now causing significant mental distress and depression. Recently had bloods done and the only thing I noticed was tsh had gone from 1.2 to 0.68. Still in range so Dr won't check t4 or t3. I'm now wondering if that may be the cause. I am hot most of the time, on bisoprolol for high bp and fat heat rate. Any thoughts or advice would be very much appreciated. I'm getting desperate now, I've even asked for a scan to rule out any abdominal tumour as this can cause facial flushing.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Eklutna

It could just be rosacea, which can be triggered by a number of different things. If so you can treat it with a series of IPL photofacials from a med spa or dermatologist. It worked great for me. If it doesn’t solve the redness it will at least make your skin look better :)

sammmy

Does your facial flush has a trigger, for example does it appear after having a meal in the evening? Try to skip a meal and see.

I am not on TRT but my face gets red itchy spots after I eat fast sugars (sweets, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, even sugary fruits). I've found out it is a localized immune reaction only in my facial skin. I can suppress it with topical antihistamines (Benadryl spray or cream) or topical Super Oxide Dismutase (formulated by me). I can also suppress it with oral Gluthathione, Quercetine, or Milk Thistle extract which apparently interfere with immune system activation (mild ummunosuppressors).

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi all,

I posted a short while ago about wanting off trt due to suffering facial flushing/redness every evening. Tried higher/lower dose of testosterone. Tried raising and lowering e2. Came off examestine, now I have been off hcg for a week. Nothing had had an affect on it, hct is 4 7 so that's all good. I have no idea what's causing it and my Dr does not either and if I'm honest isn't really interested. This is now causing significant mental distress and depression. Recently had bloods done and the only thing I noticed was tsh had gone from 1.2 to 0.68. Still in range so Dr won't check t4 or t3. I'm now wondering if that may be the cause. I am hot most of the time, on bisoprolol for high bp and fat heat rate. Any thoughts or advice would be very much appreciated. I'm getting desperate now, I've even asked for a scan to rule out any abdominal tumour as this can cause facial flushing.

Thanks
What level is your hct at?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale