Excessive bleeding from injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

0331FTW

I recently switched my pins from a 25g 1.5in to a 23g 1.5in. I inject in the glute 2x/week IM at 80mg with a test blend that I get from my pharmacy. This morning I went to inject with the 23g and when I pulled the needle out it bled more than usual. Enough to soak all the blood up with a decent wod of tissue paper. I didn’t notice any excessive pain while injecting. Has anyone had this issue before and is it anything to worry about? There’s a small pimple size hematoma under the skin now so I’m guessing most the bleeding was from closer to the surface, but is it possible I lost some of the oil from the injection? My protocol is usually bury the pin to the hub and slowly inject over 10 seconds. Then I slowly retract the pin. Thanks for any advice

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Once when I was injecting in my shoulder. I sprayed out blood, it was so far it hit the mirror with blood. I cleaned up the blood and when I'm on my way. I never had any issues from it.

At the time I was using an easy touch 27 g 1/2" syringe.

0331FTW

Once when I was injecting in my shoulder. I sprayed out blood, it was so far it hit the mirror with blood. I cleaned up the blood and when I'm on my way. I never had any issues from it.

At the time I was using an easy touch 27 g 1/2" syringe.

Okay thanks. Is losing the oil in the bleeding something that could potentially happen even with burying the pin all the way in the muscle?

Vince

Super Moderator
Okay thanks. Is losing the oil in the bleeding something that could potentially happen even with burying the pin all the way in the muscle?
That's the only time I really bled. I'm sure you lost some testosterone and oil, I wouldn't be too concerned.

I would just follow my protocol and have scheduled labs.

I'll show you my favorite place to inject, I use a 29g 1/2 inch syringe.

It took a little practice but here is my favorite place to inject.

Best testosterone injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

Its highly unlikely you lost any oil. Too, it's just a knicking a capillary close to the surface. Some bleed happens to all of us. In fact the great Dr Crisler has a SQ demo video on YT(?) where he incidentally bled quite a bit at the injection site enough that it dripped and left a trail down his stomach.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me