Ever decrease test and increase hcg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

My thought was to decrease my test dose while increasing hcg from say 1000 weekly to 2000 weekly to see if I could have more of my natural production of test going (Ie bigger testicles etc) while relying on less exogenous test?

I’m doing 100 mg test a week and 1000 hcg and my TT is 700 and free T 200 (35-155), estrogen 20. I was thinking of dropping the test to 70 mg a week and upping hcg to 2000 to see if my testicles can produce more endogenous test. Anyone else try this? I know estrogen will be tricky up control but I can check labs monthly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Superpump250

I’ve done something similar for fertility and I’m sure a lot of people have. I went from 900iu Hcg/week to 1500iu (500iu MWF) along with lowering my test from 160mg total a week to 120mg. We were able to conceive relatively soon but I’ve also always been on Hcg so I never lost fertility. I also added in FSH for a few months back when empower supplied it.

I didn’t notice a whole lot of difference in estrogen or total test levels with bumping up the Hcg. Felt about the same and blood work was similar. Testicle size was about the same. Seems like there’s a study somewhere that showed 300-500iu Hcg every other day is about the sweet spot for replicating natural testicular function and raising it doesn’t really do much besides increase testosterone and estrogen inside of the testicles and causing e2 side effects. I recommend Pregnyl Hcg.

Adding in FSH with the Hcg on the other hand made a huge difference in my libido and testicle size/load size. There is definitely something about Fsh and if it was cheaper/easily obtained I would use it year round. Depending on where you live you might want to look into HMG or Fsh.

camygod

I’ve done something similar for fertility and I’m sure a lot of people have. I went from 900iu Hcg/week to 1500iu (500iu MWF) along with lowering my test from 160mg total a week to 120mg. We were able to conceive relatively soon but I’ve also always been on Hcg so I never lost fertility. I also added in FSH for a few months back when empower supplied it.

I didn’t notice a whole lot of difference in estrogen or total test levels with bumping up the Hcg. Felt about the same and blood work was similar. Testicle size was about the same. Seems like there’s a study somewhere that showed 300-500iu Hcg every other day is about the sweet spot for replicating natural testicular function and raising it doesn’t really do much besides increase testosterone and estrogen inside of the testicles and causing e2 side effects. I recommend Pregnyl Hcg.

Adding in FSH with the Hcg on the other hand made a huge difference in my libido and testicle size/load size. There is definitely something about Fsh and if it was cheaper/easily obtained I would use it year round. Depending on where you live you might want to look into HMG or Fsh.
What dose of hmg would you recommend?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching