E2 too low, what to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

Been having problems with too little aromatization a while, started while i was on hcg, maybe it was jacking up progesterone and suppressing e2. Kind of ironic since usually hcg leads to higher e2. Anyway, been trying ed enanthate now, at 7.5mg, felt good for a while but once i was reaching steady state i began feeling pretty bad, my theory is i can get by with very low dose, but the aromatization does not increase with the added t, at least not on daily, 50mg shots on the other hand were not the answer.

My ratio is 41
TT Ng/dL 489
E2 Pg/mL 11.8
Shbg has always been low, was fifteen now.
Preg and prog are low, dht as well. At least during a recent attempted break on testosterone.

I am considering trying enanthate at 100mg single shot now, or going full sustanon, which would at least guarantee aromatization, does anyone now how long the e2 lingers in the system after being generated by the exogenous t administration, i'm pretty sure it doesn't go down in sync with t levels?

To add, i am feeling like total shit now, limb dick, anxiety, dizzy and tired, hungry after eating etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

I do consume many of these foods on the list, time to switch to alcohol and beef?

My hematocrit was very good on the daily protocol, better than ever on testosterone, i would think going to 10mg/d would not raise it, but that is not going to solve this aromatase problem.

Vince

Super Moderator
Been having problems with too little aromatization a while, started while i was on hcg, maybe it was jacking up progesterone and suppressing e2. Kind of ironic since usually hcg leads to higher e2. Anyway, been trying ed enanthate now, at 7.5mg, felt good for a while but once i was reaching steady state i began feeling pretty bad, my theory is i can get by with very low dose, but the aromatization does not increase with the added t, at least not on daily, 50mg shots on the other hand were not the answer.

My ratio is 41
TT Ng/dL 489
E2 Pg/mL 11.8
Shbg has always been low, was fifteen now.
Preg and prog are low, dht as well. At least during a recent attempted break on testosterone.

I am considering trying enanthate at 100mg single shot now, or going full sustanon, which would at least guarantee aromatization, does anyone now how long the e2 lingers in the system after being generated by the exogenous t administration, i'm pretty sure it doesn't go down in sync with t levels?

To add, i am feeling like total shit now, limb dick, anxiety, dizzy and tired, hungry after eating etc.
Your total testosterone just too low. You're never going to get good E2 levels with that low of testosterone.

Mastodont

Your total testosterone just too low. You're never going to get good E2 levels with that low of testosterone.
So you're saying the ratio won't stay the same if i up the daily dose? you think i should go to 12.5mg straight away if i stay on the daily injection? Or would eod peak create more e2 that would carry on to the day after injection?

Vince

Super Moderator
So you're saying the ratio won't stay the same if i up the daily dose? you think i should go to 12.5mg straight away if i stay on the daily injection? Or would eod peak create more e2 that would carry on to the day after injection?
I would just go up to 12.5 mg daily. That should get your testosterone up high enough to convert more into estrogen.

Mastodont

Ok i will try 25mg eod, pretty skeptical that this test e in castor oil with a 1/2" insulin syringe will be enough to improve the ratio, but we shall see. One problem is also that you have to rotate injection sites, and probably not all sites provide a similar peak/release that would probably be beneficial for aromatization.

Mastodont

I remember from way back the talk that nicotine may affect aromatase, now i looked into it and there are at least a couple of studies, who knows if it is a major influence, maybe time to stop using snus, which i have not been a heavy user of, and also have had low E2 at times when i have been off nicotine, there is a mood benefit from nicotine though. In a natural state, it is probable that nicotine raises testosterone slightly by suppressing aromatase, but skews the T/e2 ratio. Aromatase inhibiting foods and herbs are a another rabbithole, best to at least keep things like maca, aswagandha and cruciferous plants off the menu if one wishes to raise e2.

Mastodont

So in a natural setting, ideally when you consume anti-aromatase foods or substances, the negative feedback loop produces more testosterone thus also more estradiol, whether the t/e ratio remains constant is debatable, but with exogenous t a reduction in aromatase is not compensated by the feedback loop.

Mastodont

This could be why some "need" bigger doses of T, they just dont aromatize enough from relatively slow esthers like enanthate, pretty sure this is why i felt like shit when dividing nebido, the catch22 is the possible problems from supra doses of T, taken just to reach a sufficient estradiol level. Many people report feeling good injecting 250mg of enanthate or sustanon at once, and feeling worse when they tried to inject smaller amounts more frequently. Could be multiple small deposits can not provide a release that would result in proper aromatase, it even makes you wonder if this is part of the reason all the manufacturers settled for these bigger boluses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me