Dietary Factors in Testosterone Deficiency

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Another study looked at American dietary habits to try to determine their effect on testosterone deficiency. The study found two significant factors: Vitamin A, which I have not seen in previous studies, and the combination of protein, fat, and phosphorus, which sounds to me like a proxy for meat. The abstract says:

"We performed weighted multivariable logistic regression analysis to examine the association of 173 nutritional and lifestyle factors with T deficiency (total testosterone ≤ 3.5 ng/mL) in NHANES III as the discovery set (mean age 41). We controlled for multiple comparisons with a false discovery rate (FDR) < 5% and replicated in NHANES 1999-2004 (mean age 44).
"We identified seven nutritional factors as being inversely associated with T deficiency in NHANES 1999-2004, namely dietary intake of vitamin A, protein, saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, total fats, saturated fatty acid 16:0, and phosphorus. In a multivariable model, only vitamin A intake remained significantly associated with T deficiency (OR 0.97, 95% CI 0.94-0.99). Principal component analysis suggested that the two principal components, (1) dietary fats, protein, and phosphorous and (2) total vitamin A, may be associated with T deficiency."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Another study looked at American dietary habits to try to determine their effect on testosterone deficiency. The study found two significant factors: Vitamin A, which I have not seen in previous studies, and the combination of protein, fat, and phosphorus, which sounds to me like a proxy for meat. The abstract says:

"We performed weighted multivariable logistic regression analysis to examine the association of 173 nutritional and lifestyle factors with T deficiency (total testosterone ≤ 3.5 ng/mL) in NHANES III as the discovery set (mean age 41). We controlled for multiple comparisons with a false discovery rate (FDR) < 5% and replicated in NHANES 1999-2004 (mean age 44).
"We identified seven nutritional factors as being inversely associated with T deficiency in NHANES 1999-2004, namely dietary intake of vitamin A, protein, saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, total fats, saturated fatty acid 16:0, and phosphorus. In a multivariable model, only vitamin A intake remained significantly associated with T deficiency (OR 0.97, 95% CI 0.94-0.99). Principal component analysis suggested that the two principal components, (1) dietary fats, protein, and phosphorous and (2) total vitamin A, may be associated with T deficiency."

I read this one too.

Trying to gain access to the full text for free at the hospital. Very curious to read the specifics

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me