DHT Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pone

Can someone explain to me why no one in the US makes or supplies a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) gel or cream? If you have high testosterone and low DHT, the most obvious therapy for that is DHT gel. In Europe they give you synthetic analogs of DHT. In the US, there does not appear to be any therapy. No one makes the DHT gel and even compounding pharmacies cannot buy DHT powder to make the gel.

How does a US user with a DHT gel prescription get it filled?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

We use a testosterone cream applied to the scrotum daily which works for DHT therapy.

Great answer. Simple and to the point. And why add in another exogenous compound, when you can just let your body produce endogenous DHT. Also saves you from having to figure out how to dose the exogenous DHT gel.

Pone

We use a testosterone cream applied to the scrotum daily which works for DHT therapy.

That works fine for a normal person. If you have poor 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity, then you fail to convert the testosterone to DHT. You end up converting a lot of the excess testosterone to estrogen, which further worsens the erectile function you were trying to treat.

What matters is the ratio between testosterone and DHT. If your ratio is > 30 (high end of normal range is around 15), you are failing to do the DHT conversion from testosterone efficiently.

That works fine for a normal person. If you have poor 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity, then you fail to convert the testosterone to DHT. You end up converting a lot of the excess testosterone to estrogen, which further worsens the erectile function you were trying to treat.

What matters is the ratio between testosterone and DHT. If your ratio is > 30 (high end of normal range is around 15), you are failing to do the DHT conversion from testosterone efficiently.
You're otherwise stuck with it if you're in the states, and, want to stay legal. I can't think that we've any guy that didn't respond to this method where there is an otherwise obvious 5AR dysfunction on converting T>DHT in the normal pathway. I think everyone that tries the cream to the scrotum get's positive DHT results this way.

Vince

Super Moderator

Yes I would have to agree with Vince Carter. Give testicle cream a try and let us know what results you get.

flexing37

Interested in finding Doctors around the Virginia (Staunton, VA) area who are prescribing the cream for Scrotal application. Haven't found any doctors locally who do TRT as of yet. Entertaining the idea of traveling to Chattanooga, TN to visit a TRT Clinic who advocates that method.

Gman86

Interested in finding Doctors around the Virginia (Staunton, VA) area who are prescribing the cream for Scrotal application. Haven't found any doctors locally who do TRT as of yet. Entertaining the idea of traveling to Chattanooga, TN to visit a TRT Clinic who advocates that method.

If I was anywhere near Dr Nichols, I would 100% see him. I assume that’s the doctor you’re referring to. If that’s too far, I would just call up defy and start with them. I wouldn’t waste any time finding a local doctor. 99.9% chance that you wouldn’t get close to the care and guidance that you would receive from dr Nichols or defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me