DHEA wow!

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

do you believe you have less issues with smaller Test dosages like the 42mg per week? are you monitoring also Pregnenolone/Progesterone/DHEA/Cortisol/Thyroid? what type of diet are you eating?
Honestly, smaller and larger doses were indifferent to me as the common denominator is that my sleep has sucked on every protocol. I've supplemented with Preg, Prog, dhea and Thyroid. There is a lot of threads on here of my experiences and bloodwork results with Preg, Prog, Dhea and Thyroid. As of last week, I started on a high protein/low carb diet as I am trying to lose weight and maintain muscle... I'm hoping losing weight (currently 230lbs) dropping to 200-210 will help my sleep apnea that started after I got on trt. If you do a search on my postings you will see a lot of the protocols and associated blood work .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mande

Honestly, smaller and larger doses were indifferent to me as the common denominator is that my sleep has sucked on every protocol. I've supplemented with Preg, Prog, dhea and Thyroid. There is a lot of threads on here of my experiences and bloodwork results with Preg, Prog, Dhea and Thyroid. As of last week, I started on a high protein/low carb diet as I am trying to lose weight and maintain muscle... I'm hoping losing weight (currently 230lbs) dropping to 200-210 will help my sleep apnea that started after I got on trt. If you do a search on my postings you will see a lot of the protocols and associated blood work .
did/do you use HCG?

Shawn

@BillyJ03z i think this is due to TRT lowering your DHEA and/or pregnenolone. Look up Dave Lee on youtube about DHEA/preg and anhedonia. I couldn't use TRT without HCG. It made me feel lifeless. Im off everything now and I feel anhedonic but I have low DHEA and low T so I believe I have anxiety from that ever since I came off and irrational fears.

tropicaldaze1950

@BillyJ03z i think this is due to TRT lowering your DHEA and/or pregnenolone. Look up Dave Lee on youtube about DHEA/preg and anhedonia. I couldn't use TRT without HCG. It made me feel lifeless. Im off everything now and I feel anhedonic but I have low DHEA and low T so I believe I have anxiety from that ever since I came off and irrational fears.
I'm just at the beginning of an experiment applying DHEA to my scrotum, partly for assessing if it will increase DHT and free T. Oral has always caused mood problems and worsens my sleep, which has been garbage for years due to bipolar illness, but my DHEA-S has been on the low side for years. Last measurement was 178 mcg/dL. Been on and off T injections for over 10 years, various protocols/doses, cream & pellets. Labs always look good but never experienced mental or sexual improvements. Gained muscle but also gained weight & fat(or water) around my mid section and the only time it disappears is when I go off of T.

As for how I do this, I empty the contents of a 25 mg capsule into my palm, add a few drops of olive oil, mix it with my finger, then massage it into my scrotum. Libido/sexual thoughts more prevalent. Still getting my late evening erection and now, sporadic nocturnal erections and a now and then mid afternoon erection. No morning wood, but my penis is stirring, LOL. Penis hangs longer and fuller. At some point, I'm considering increasing the dose to 1 1/2 capsules/37.5 mg.

I tried 25 mg 2X (morning/evening). The morning dose seemed to slow down my body, similar to jet lag. Maybe it lowered my cortisol too much. I'll get labs in June or July.

Gman86

I'm just at the beginning of an experiment applying DHEA to my scrotum, partly for assessing if it will increase DHT and free T. Oral has always caused mood problems and worsens my sleep, which has been garbage for years due to bipolar illness, but my DHEA-S has been on the low side for years. Last measurement was 178 mcg/dL. Been on and off T injections for over 10 years, various protocols/doses, cream & pellets. Labs always look good but never experienced mental or sexual improvements. Gained muscle but also gained weight & fat(or water) around my mid section and the only time it disappears is when I go off of T.

As for how I do this, I empty the contents of a 25 mg capsule into my palm, add a few drops of olive oil, mix it with my finger, then massage it into my scrotum. Libido/sexual thoughts more prevalent. Still getting my late evening erection and now, sporadic nocturnal erections and a now and then mid afternoon erection. No morning wood, but my penis is stirring, LOL. Penis hangs longer and fuller. At some point, I'm considering increasing the dose to 1 1/2 capsules/37.5 mg.

I tried 25 mg 2X (morning/evening). The morning dose seemed to slow down my body, similar to jet lag. Maybe it lowered my cortisol too much. I'll get labs in June or July.

Very interesting little experiment! Curious to see how things continue to go

In regards to bipolar, I remember watching videos of this psychiatrist that figured out that most of his bipolar patients had thyroid issues, and he reported that he was able to “cure” and/ or mitigate his patient’s bipolar disorders to the point where they didn’t need meds anymore, in around 75% of his bipolar patients. Have u checked ur thyroid out pretty good? I assume u have

Here’s another video I came across about how this guy that’s figured out how to manage his own bipolar disorder over the years. Pretty interesting stuff. Check it out if u have time

tropicaldaze1950

Very interesting little experiment! Curious to see how things continue to go

In regards to bipolar, I remember watching videos of this psychiatrist that figured out that most of his bipolar patients had thyroid issues, and he reported that he was able to “cure” and/ or mitigate his patient’s bipolar disorders to the point where they didn’t need meds anymore, in around 75% of his bipolar patients. Have u checked ur thyroid out pretty good? I assume u have

Here’s another video I came across about how this guy that’s figured out how to manage his own bipolar disorder over the years. Pretty interesting stuff. Check it out if u have time

Thank you. Sounds like me. I've been mixed state for several years/depression, along with bouts of anger & rage. To keep it short, I have a history of sub-clinical hypothyroidism and it was resolved when I was prescribed Cytomel in 1994, but after 11 years, I stopped responding to it. It was also at that time that I had my testosterone checked. Both total and free were low normal. The HMO endo told me I was fine.

A few years ago I had a telemedicine consult with Dr. Tamas Kelly, one of the pioneers in using thyroid(T3) to treat bipolar illness and he was working in conjunction with my psychiatrist. Various doses were tried but all they did was make me hyper. Then we switched to NDT, which seemed to initially improve my mood but I shifted into a hypothyroid state, perhaps because I wasn't converting T4 to T3 or there was RT3. My psychiatrist was doing this to help me. Thyroid is not something she uses in her practice.

Gman86

Thank you. Sounds like me. I've been mixed state for several years/depression, along with bouts of anger & rage. To keep it short, I have a history of sub-clinical hypothyroidism and it was resolved when I was prescribed Cytomel in 1994, but after 11 years, I stopped responding to it. It was also at that time that I had my testosterone checked. Both total and free were low normal. The HMO endo told me I was fine.

A few years ago I had a telemedicine consult with Dr. Tamas Kelly, one of the pioneers in using thyroid(T3) to treat bipolar illness and he was working in conjunction with my psychiatrist. Various doses were tried but all they did was make me hyper. Then we switched to NDT, which seemed to initially improve my mood but I shifted into a hypothyroid state, perhaps because I wasn't converting T4 to T3 or there was RT3. My psychiatrist was doing this to help me. Thyroid is not something she uses in her practice.

Good to know that u at least exhausted the thyroid avenue pretty thoroughly. Sorry to hear that trying to exogenously optimize ur thyroid didn’t improve things how u hoped.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me