DHEA wow!

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

do you believe you have less issues with smaller Test dosages like the 42mg per week? are you monitoring also Pregnenolone/Progesterone/DHEA/Cortisol/Thyroid? what type of diet are you eating?
Honestly, smaller and larger doses were indifferent to me as the common denominator is that my sleep has sucked on every protocol. I've supplemented with Preg, Prog, dhea and Thyroid. There is a lot of threads on here of my experiences and bloodwork results with Preg, Prog, Dhea and Thyroid. As of last week, I started on a high protein/low carb diet as I am trying to lose weight and maintain muscle... I'm hoping losing weight (currently 230lbs) dropping to 200-210 will help my sleep apnea that started after I got on trt. If you do a search on my postings you will see a lot of the protocols and associated blood work .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mande

Honestly, smaller and larger doses were indifferent to me as the common denominator is that my sleep has sucked on every protocol. I've supplemented with Preg, Prog, dhea and Thyroid. There is a lot of threads on here of my experiences and bloodwork results with Preg, Prog, Dhea and Thyroid. As of last week, I started on a high protein/low carb diet as I am trying to lose weight and maintain muscle... I'm hoping losing weight (currently 230lbs) dropping to 200-210 will help my sleep apnea that started after I got on trt. If you do a search on my postings you will see a lot of the protocols and associated blood work .
did/do you use HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching