Defy Medical Physical Form Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Its that time of year again. Defy Medical requires patients get a review of systems annually, in order to continue treatment. Last year was a hassle I was denied by CVS multiple times, until I finally removed the defy logo from photoshop and said it was for personal records. I ended up going to Urgent Care. Anyone else have this issue? how do you get around it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Its that time of year again. Defy Medical requires patients get a review of systems annually, in order to continue treatment. Last year was a hassle I was denied by CVS multiple times, until I finally removed the defy logo from photoshop and said it was for personal records. I ended up going to Urgent Care. Anyone else have this issue? how do you get around it?
When I get my annual wellness exam. I bring in my physician form and have my doctor fill it out. I've been doing that for 6 years now, never had any issues.

The nice thing is, wellness exams are free. So having my physician form fill out, it's also free.

captain

I have my PCP do it and she complains. I say if you don't want to do it I will get it done someplace else. That takes care of it usually.

52hoosier

Defy is aware of the issue. If you need to make a copy without the logo, that should be fine. Then, scan it and fax it to them.

My last 2 CNP's had no issue with it. It's really none of their business. They aren't the prescribers. Any liability is on Defy. Good night, you can order TRT online with a phone interview and no physical, now.

HarryCat2

I was told by Defy that I did not have to use their form as long as the physician performing the exam does a standard "review of systems", which is what they should be doing anyway. So, I just go in for my annual physical and ask the office to send the results to Dr. Saya, and they just send the results on their standard "review of systems" form. This has worked for me for the past 4 years.

Indeed folks, the only thing we cannot provide/perform via telemedicine is a physical exam. Consequently, we rely on a surrogate (your local practitioner, clinic, urgent care, etc) to perform this service. A basic physical exam (such as an annual wellness exam, sports physical, etc) is all that is needed. Check vitals, listen to heart, lungs, abdomen, etc. This is within the scope of practice of any licensed healthcare practitioner...basically med/nursing school 101. The purpose of the physical exam is and should be completely irrelevant to the practitioner performing the physical exam, but unfortunately medical care is not immune to bias and stigma. Minute clinic denying a physical exam because it is for the purpose of ensuring normal physical health parameters for consideration of potential hormone replacement is akin to Jiffy Lube denying an oil change because the customer states they occasionally speed up to pass a yellow light. You get my point!

MNguy

I am literally dealing with this crap right now. My general practitioner is not seeing patients in person right now because of covid, and minute clinic and urgent care denied me because they apparently don’t do general physicals. It’s absolutely ridiculous and I’ve been out of thyroid medication for 2 weeks because of it.

Arcane

I am literally dealing with this crap right now. My general practitioner is not seeing patients in person right now because of covid, and minute clinic and urgent care denied me because they apparently don’t do general physicals. It’s absolutely ridiculous and I’ve been out of thyroid medication for 2 weeks because of it.
I ended up going to Urgent care, Took care of it quick

Arcane

Did you have to tell them it was for a job or for athletics?
Nope. The first time I went last year I said it was for my personal records. I hate lying, so I flat out told them im a recipient of concierge medicine and im required to get an annual physical. no Issue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me