Defy Medical Physical?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I find that my insurance covers it almost totally as long as my clinic inputs it as an annual wellness exam and I ask my favorite Nurse Practioner to fill in that form, if she asks I say it's for work. I made the mistake of last year calling it a work physical and got billed for the full amount.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

One alternative is to have a regular annual physical at your PCP and ask for the records. No need to mention anything other than you would like to keep these records. By law you have the right to have access to your medical records

S1W

Fortunately, my PCP knows that he doesn't know TRT and was happy to refer it out. He's a rare breed.

However, and before saying this I should state that I am a HUGE fan of Defy and think their model should be the future of medicine, but - the name does not do them any favors in this regard. I think their care is top notch and have zero complaints about them, but when medical professionals see a name like "Defy Medical", I'm not surprised that some raise an eyebrow.

HarryCat

Fortunately, my PCP knows that he doesn't know TRT and was happy to refer it out. He's a rare breed.

However, and before saying this I should state that I am a HUGE fan of Defy and think their model should be the future of medicine, but - the name does not do them any favors in this regard. I think their care is top notch and have zero complaints about them, but when medical professionals see a name like "Defy Medical", I'm not surprised that some raise an eyebrow.

I never use the words "Defy Medical", I always say that Dr. Justin Saya is directing my TRT care. They never bat an eye.

CoastWatcher

Interesting observation.

swellco

CVS minute clinic worked for me. Defy sent me a plain physical exam form with no mention of Defy.
I told the lady I needed it for jiu jitsu but I suggest just saying karate or tae Kwon do. She did not know what jiu jitsu was and said oh no, we can’t do MMA. I had to explain. Thankfully I explained to her in detail the difference and she obliged.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me