Defy Medical alternative

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nocalves

2mg/ day got my level to 1.6 (0.0-0.5). 1mg/ day got my level to 0.4. But the concentration of empowers injectable prog is too high, and it was such a small amount of liquid injecting 1mg/ day that I don’t think it was possibly to accurately dose. I had defy make pharma prog available through empower. It’s have the concentration, so should be easier to dose accurately. @Cataceous uses 0.6mg of injectable prog and I believe that brings his levels to around 0.5-0.6. So doesn’t take much to get healthy levels
Thank you Gman86. Is that ng/ml right? What is optimal level?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Thank you Gman86. Is that ng/ml right? What is optimal level?

Yup, ng/ml. The old reference range was (0.0-1.0 ng/ml) instead of up to 0.5. Just an fyi. Imo the optimal range is somewhere around 0.5-1.2, for most men. It might be higher for some. Progesterone is just a tricky hormone for men tho. Having it too high can cause issues, just like with any hormone. I think prog is a hormone that it’s better to err on the side of caution with, and ideally get urself to mid range (0.5ng/ml) see how u feel, titrate up very slowly and see if u feel better or worse, and repeat. And obv back down the dose if u titrate up and feel worse. Here’s a quick video about a guy talking about prog in men and ideal lab values he likes to see

Brian83

So, just to be clear, lots of responses, but no one actually answered the question, did they?
No because all the other clinics out there care about is money and prescribing you meds you don’t need. Plus all there protocols are old and outdated and cookie cutter. Defy is the best and always has been and will continue to be. Trust me I’ve been a patient with a ton of those other clinics and have cut ties with every single one of them. They literally have nurses prescribing medications they know nothing about just to make money. Defy has real doctors prescribing medications you actually need. Again that’s why Defy is the best period. Hope this helps.

Gman86

No because all the other clinics out there care about is money and prescribing you meds you don’t need. Plus all there protocols are old and outdated and cookie cutter. Defy is the best and always has been and will continue to be. Trust me I’ve been a patient with a ton of those other clinics and have cut ties with every single one of them. They literally have nurses prescribing medications they know nothing about just to make money. Defy has real doctors prescribing medications you actually need. Again that’s why Defy is the best period. Hope this helps.
Literally couldn’t agree more. My experience with other clinics before Defy were horrendous. Finding Defy was a literal godsend

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me