Cortisol issues with HCG ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

We know the chain is HCG-->pregnenolone--->progesterone---->17-hydroxyprogesterone, which converts to cortisol. Is this why it is common to have issues with HCG? Seems people on the forum are moving away from HCG.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Increase in estrogen is a major issue with HCG. In men who were secondary it can cause estrogen issues.

We know the chain is HCG-->pregnenolone--->progesterone---->17-hydroxyprogesterone, which converts to cortisol. Is this why it is common to have issues with HCG? Seems people on the forum are moving away from HCG.
IN that same chain were we speculate or think we know HCG can start that downstream production, in most of us on the forum I think experience some sort of dysfunction in that area, maybe enzyme related. But obvious not working as one wouldn't need to use Preg or DHEA, et al.., if HCG would spur that conversion.
But moreso that HCG direct stims to the testes usually if it's going to give a guy problems, or perceived problems, it's going to be the aromatase in the testes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me