Clomid Success Rates

Buy Lab Tests Online

DahlinS

My urologist says ~50% of the guys he starts on Clomid end up having success with it and I just read here that Dr. Saya has success with it 30-50% of the time.

why is there such a discrepancy between the number of people reporting success on these forums and the figures given by the experts?

It seems like 90% of Clomid trials on here result in visual issues, depression/anxiety or sexual dysfunction.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Clomid success stories are like Unicorns, they're that rare. Success is relative though...some guys tolerate things, or just don't complain. Too the forums are dominated by guys having problems, NOT those having success. (for the most part).

Guided_by_Voices

Another variable is the protocol. When I used Clomid I did fairly well but only at a dosage of 12.5mg every other day. Anything higher caused problems, but many people start with and only try higher dosages, so I can see how it would not work for them.

txmx

Over 5 years of clomid usage, my protocol ranged from 50mg 3x/wk down to 12.5mg E3D, so quite a range. Total T was always 600-900, Free T was always low, SHBG always high, subjective measures were always disappointing. The only "success" I could claim was good Total T.

DahlinS

Over 5 years of clomid usage, my protocol ranged from 50mg 3x/wk down to 12.5mg E3D, so quite a range. Total T was always 600-900, Free T was always low, SHBG always high, subjective measures were always disappointing. The only "success" I could claim was good Total T.
What’s your protocol now?

DahlinS

Another variable is the protocol. When I used Clomid I did fairly well but only at a dosage of 12.5mg every other day. Anything higher caused problems, but many people start with and only try higher dosages, so I can see how it would not work for them.
How was your libido/sexual function at 12.5mg EOD?

DahlinS

Bleak

txmx

Standard protocol given for me is 2 clicks (100mg) am, 1 click (50mg) pm, applied to bottom of biceps. Absorption is enhanced to successful levels by using Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser to break down skin barrier and very warm water compress before application.
What dosage though? How many clicks or milligrams per day?

ncsugrad

Standard protocol given for me is 2 clicks (100mg) am, 1 click (50mg) pm, applied to bottom of biceps. Absorption is enhanced to successful levels by using Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser to break down skin barrier and very warm water compress before application.
I take the same amount but do scrotally instead. Cleaning and warm compress before 2 applications a day sounds like too much trouble to me. I just put it on when I get out of the shower.

JRos895

What was your E2?

aneuman

why is there such a discrepancy between the number of people reporting success on these forums and the figures given by the experts?

I'd say because most people that have a problem, go to the doctor, get a treatment, and are satisfied with the results do not come to a forum where most people are looking for answers or are unsatisfied with the results.

Internet forums are not statistically representative of the population at large, they are a high-affinity population, so the results are always skewed towards the topic of the forum.

That's the reason the gold standard of research is the double blind randomized controlled trials, to avoid the subjectivity and bias that are the basis of the internet

JRos895

I'd say because most people that have a problem, go to the doctor, get a treatment, and are satisfied with the results do not come to a forum where most people are looking for answers or are unsatisfied with the results.

Internet forums are not statistically representative of the population at large, they are a high-affinity population, so the results are always skewed towards the topic of the forum.

That's the reason the gold standard of research is the double blind randomized controlled trials, to avoid the subjectivity and bias that are the basis of the internet
I will say that I’ve heard several doctors say that many patients do not feel better after taking Clomid. The consensus among these doctors seems to be that while major side effects of Clomid are rare, some patients feel better and almost all won’t feel as good as they would on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me