Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Thanks for the quick feedback. Yah, my FSH & LH are/were zero before I took the hcg. I’m using hcg to counteract the atrophy I was experiencing which was very painful. It solved that problem but then the other stuff all kicked in. Maybe changing protocols wit T is an answer. I’m actually getting a Nebido shot this Friday so will be stopping gels and see how that goes. I’d herd that enclomiphine would provide the same physical effects as hcg. If I’m feeling emotional and have these sensitivities should I just ignore them or is that an E issue. Really appreciate feedback and thoughts

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Speed

Nebido is not a great option.....hard to adjust the dose, but better than nothing...
Hcg is also suppresive for lh/fsh, so Probaby still too low on T... HCG is not LH, it mimics lh but on LH test, you can not see hcg as lh.

Forget about clomid/enclomiphene, terrible drugs... Your numbers can look great on it, but most prople on it feel terrible. And also you are on T, using clomid/enclomiphene alongside is nonsense because T is suprresive for lh/fsh and then you are trying to bring lh up with clomid while still using T, which is not possible. You have to find a better provider, or learn how HPTA works, so you can understand when and why you can use different drugs. Don't lose precious time with bad protocols or providers. Have a nice day

DCameronMauch

Something shifted in my body a while ago, and suddenly my T was < 50, sometimes < 20. Did TRT for a while, but an endo suggested Clomid. Been taking 1/2 a 50mg pill nightly for several years now. My T stays stable around 750. So it sure as hell works for me. The only problem is that the generic is gone, and even the brand name is difficult to get and super expensive.

Nik

Something shifted in my body a while ago, and suddenly my T was < 50, sometimes < 20. Did TRT for a while, but an endo suggested Clomid. Been taking 1/2 a 50mg pill nightly for several years now. My T stays stable around 750. So it sure as hell works for me. The only problem is that the generic is gone, and even the brand name is difficult to get and super expensive.

How long were you on trt, any visual effects with clomiphene?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me