CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin (10mg) blend dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

dholman01

I have a unconstituted vial from Peptide Sciences which will be 10mg of peptide per 2ml of BAC water.

What is the dosage recommendations? My naturopath has had me inject other peptides in the past but I haven't figured out how many units (using a 50 unit insulin syringe) I need and how often.

Any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

I think the generally accepted advice for cjc/ipa is around 100mcg of each 1-3 times a day on an empty stomach. (again the caveat here is who the fuck knows). TBH, your best bet is the reddit r/peptides wiki for consolidated peptide info.

Last edited:

BigTex

Exactly Steve. The saturation dose in most studies on the GHRPs is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg. What that means is that 100mcg will fully saturate the receptors. Adding more will result in diminishing returns. In fact, you could add more up to 300 to 400mcg and get a little more effect, however this extra can cause receptor desensitization & cortisol/prolactin side-effects.

mcs

I was using the CJC-1295/IPAMORELIN blend at a dose of 200/200mcg - I actually enjoy the transient moderate euphoric head rush.

Does anyone know what the mechanism behind that is? It seems that it's from the CJC, nit the ipa.

Keepfit1

Exactly Steve. The saturation dose in most studies on the GHRPs is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg. What that means is that 100mcg will fully saturate the receptors. Adding more will result in diminishing returns. In fact, you could add more up to 300 to 400mcg and get a little more effect, however this extra can cause receptor desensitization & cortisol/prolactin side-effects.
If saturation dose is 100mcg, does that mean per day or is it per shot, ie is it beneficial to do say 100 in morning ,100 at 5 hours later and another 100 another 5 hours later, ie 300 per day.

BigTex

Every injection. 5 hours is good but you can go as much as every 3 hours. With most all peptides you can inject saturation level doses 3-4 times a day without causing any desensitization of the receptor sites. Once the receptor site shut down the peptide will not be effective.

Last edited:

Keepfit1

Every injection. 5 hours is good but you can go as much as every 3 hours. With most all peptides you can inject saturation level doses 3-4 times a day without causing any desensitization of the receptor sites. Once the receptor site shut down the peptide will not be effective.
Oky thanks for info

Wilson7

I was using the CJC-1295/IPAMORELIN blend at a dose of 200/200mcg - I actually enjoy the transient moderate euphoric head rush.

Does anyone know what the mechanism behind that is? It seems that it's from the CJC, nit the ipa.
May be GABA related, why some take it before bed.

Wilson7

I have a unconstituted vial from Peptide Sciences which will be 10mg of peptide per 2ml of BAC water.

What is the dosage recommendations? My naturopath has had me inject other peptides in the past but I haven't figured out how many units (using a 50 unit insulin syringe) I need and how often.

Any recommendations?
I reconstitute the 5/5 mg IPA/CJC with 2.5 ml of BAC. That yields 2 mg/ml or 200 mcg/10 units or 0.1 cc. Usual dosing is 100 - 300 mcg before bed. Always start with the lowest dose. You should feel a flushing sensation within minutes after a sc inj. PS products have a vacuum in the vial. Be careful to slowly let the BAC in or you'll foam and possibly denature the product. Mixed and refrigerated, 30 day shelf life.

Jeh2773

What is BAC?
I reconstitute the 5/5 mg IPA/CJC with 2.5 ml of BAC. That yields 2 mg/ml or 200 mcg/10 units or 0.1 cc. Usual dosing is 100 - 300 mcg before bed. Always start with the lowest dose. You should feel a flushing sensation within minutes after a sc inj. PS products have a vacuum in the vial. Be careful to slowly let the BAC in or you'll foam and possibly denature the product. Mixed and refrigerated, 30 day shelf life.
If it foams does it mean it's bad

Phil Goodman

I know you’re very knowledgeable about the different peptides as well as various providers so want to get your input on the best place(s) to order from at the moment. Considering trying a good one for muscle(and general) recovery as well as reduced inflammation.

Jeh2773

No, just be careful when adding the BAC, very slowly. You can denature proteins with foaming.
How do you know it's damaged? I don't feel flushing when I use it like some people say. I'm on my 3rd week I think I felt something when I 1st started using it

Wilson7

How do you know it's damaged? I don't feel flushing when I use it like some people say. I'm on my 3rd week I think I felt something when I 1st started using it
You really don't. That flushing is common, but I've known people using the IPA/CJC have it for a week or so then its gone, or some batches it occurs, others it does not. I have not figured that one out. Could be the body adjusting, or could be the peptide has lost potency. Best gauge is to look at circulating IGF-I. The CJC/IPA should give it a 20 - 30 % boost if it is really have an effect on GH release. Can always use a compounded product as the standard.

BigTex

I know you’re very knowledgeable about the different peptides as well as various providers so want to get your input on the best place(s) to order from at the moment. Considering trying a good one for muscle(and general) recovery as well as reduced inflammation.
I honestly wish I could give that advice. I know all of the peptides are coming from China and have always ordered them myself straight from the source. I end up paying about $3/vial for any of this stuff. So I have a hard time paying $30+ from these domestic internet shops. Peptide Sciences has a very good selection, USA Peptides carries a lot plus research chemicals, then of course Reacon Peptides has much better prices but they are slooooow.

BigTex

You really don't. That flushing is common, but I've known people using the IPA/CJC have it for a week or so then its gone, or some batches it occurs, others it does not. I have not figured that one out. Could be the body adjusting, or could be the peptide has lost potency. Best gauge is to look at circulating IGF-I. The CJC/IPA should give it a 20 - 30 % boost if it is really have an effect on GH release. Can always use a compounded product as the standard.
Exactly, the flushing is a dose related side effect. Once the body adapts to the peptide you will most likely not feel the flushing any longer. Doesn't man it is not working.

Jeh2773

Exactly, the flushing is a dose related side effect. Once the body adapts to the peptide you will most likely not feel the flushing any longer. Doesn't man it is not working.
I workout at night then drink a protein shake afterwards do I have to wait 2 hrs after that to take the peptide or will I be ok taking it before that. I stay awake to make sure I don't miss my dose but really just want to go to bed sometimes

phalloguy100

Related to this, how much bac water would you add to a 3/3/6 mix of cjc/ipra/hgh frag vial from peptide sciences? It’s hard to figure out with their calculator because I don’t know whether to enter 3, 6 or 12mg for the amount of grams, and I don’t know if the dosage means total dosage or per ingredient.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me