CJC-1295, Impamorelin 10mg (No DAC) (Blend)

Buy Lab Tests Online

poles55

I am looking to start a cycle with CJC-1295, Impamorelin 10mg (No DAC) (Blend) and BPC-157, TB 500 10mg (Blend) purchased through Peptide Sciences and was looking to get some help with dosage. Also, any other advice as this will be my 1st peptide cycle. I did a SARM cycle earlier this year and had awesome results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I am looking to start a cycle with CJC-1295, Impamorelin 10mg (No DAC) (Blend) and BPC-157, TB 500 10mg (Blend) purchased through Peptide Sciences and was looking to get some help with dosage. Also, any other advice as this will be my 1st peptide cycle. I did a SARM cycle earlier this year and had awesome results.
I have recently been using the Ipam/CJC blend and a number of lingering injuries/issues have cleared up. My only addition to common knowledge is that for me, injecting just 3-4 times per week (due to meal timing issues) seemed to be helpful for both injuries and fat loss, so if you cannot maintain an everyday injection schedule, I would not stress over it. Personally I think it is a much better option for most people not on TRT than other things which have a hormonally suppressive affect.

BadassBlues

Since you bought the blend, you're somewhat limited to dosage options. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there are different schools of thought as to how to dose each peptide individually. As to the blend however, what are your goals? Health span improvement, muscle gain, better sleep and skin? Your dose will depend on those questions.

I personally dose twice a day due to food intake timing and just the overall pain in the ass of poking myself 3 times a day. Before bed and first thing in the AM for me. Some do a noon dose, but that is when I eat. I'm after more of the health span benefits, but do like the extra bump for my workouts. No food for an hour before injection and an hour after, this is mainly concerning carbs, but I just feel it's more effective fasted. There are different opinions on this as well.

If you are looking mainly at the potential effects on muscle development, you should ask @BigTex

My dosage when doing the blend is 200-300 mcgs

poles55

Since you bought the blend, you're somewhat limited to dosage options. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there are different schools of thought as to how to dose each peptide individually. As to the blend however, what are your goals? Health span improvement, muscle gain, better sleep and skin? Your dose will depend on those questions.

I personally dose twice a day due to food intake timing and just the overall pain in the ass of poking myself 3 times a day. Before bed and first thing in the AM for me. Some do a noon dose, but that is when I eat. I'm after more of the health span benefits, but do like the extra bump for my workouts. No food for an hour before injection and an hour after, this is mainly concerning carbs, but I just feel it's more effective fasted. There are different opinions on this as well.

If you are looking mainly at the potential effects on muscle development, you should ask @BigTex

My dosage when doing the blend is 200-300 mcgs
Hey there! Thanks for the info. I was interested in more of the muscle development. I generally eat between noon and 8pm and would prefer less poking as well. What did you use for injection sites? Did you rotate them

poles55

I have recently been using the Ipam/CJC blend and a number of lingering injuries/issues have cleared up. My only addition to common knowledge is that for me, injecting just 3-4 times per week (due to meal timing issues) seemed to be helpful for both injuries and fat loss, so if you cannot maintain an everyday injection schedule, I would not stress over it. Personally I think it is a much better option for most people not on TRT than other things which have a hormonally suppressive affect.
Thanks so much!! What was your dosing per week? And what are you looking to accomplish? I am more after the muscle growth which was great on SARMS.

BadassBlues

Hey there! Thanks for the info. I was interested in more of the muscle development. I generally eat between noon and 8pm and would prefer less poking as well. What did you use for injection sites? Did you rotate them
For peptides, I inject just below the fat layer rather than into the adipose tissue. I don't have much belly fat and keep that space for testosterone and HCG. Yes, I work my way around from back to front and rotate the injection sites. If you don't, you will end up with lumps and tough skin.

I didn't do the 500/157 blend as research recommended the 157 going directly into the area of concern.

Also, for Ipamorlin/1295, I was purchasing a Blend which is almost a 2:1 ratio while most other blends are a 1:1. The almost 2:1 ratio blend is expensive so opting once again to purchase individually and recreating my own 2:1 blend.

So far, I think it works, but my wife has commented about finally getting decent sleep and waking up refreshed. Hoping my manual blend works as well to avoid having to purchase the other.

Guided_by_Voices

Thanks so much!! What was your dosing per week? And what are you looking to accomplish? I am more after the muscle growth which was great on SARMS.
I also used in the 200-200mcg range for each component. My priorities are injury healing, resilience, loss of any visceral fat, and general fat loss, in that order, although skin improvement is also a nice bonus. It may have contributed to muscle gain but I can't really tell, however I have observed that at least visually, the most important factor in appearing "muscular" is to be lean, otherwise you just look bloated. The biggest factor in gaining muscle (other than training volume) is learning to eat a lot in a way that won't add a lot of fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me