BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nujace

BPC 157
5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury So for a 200lb man it is 2.4mcg/lb x 200 = 480mcg/d or just 500mcg to be safe.
Thank you. So just to be clear before I pin tonight:
-5mg TB500 2 x week subQ
-.5mg Bpc157 daily (site specific or subQ)

that look right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

What's your preferred approach for micro-dosing? Inject at multiple locations around the injury at the same time or inject at the injury multiple times a day?
Lets say the injury is about a square inch. I would inject at the 4 corners. If the dose is 600mcg, i would inject 150mcg in each area. I also use 1 ml of BW to reconstitute a 5mg, vial of BPC 157. So each line on the syringe (1ml/100 lines) is 50mcg. 10 lines would be equal to the 600mg dose and 3 lines would equal 150mcg which I would inject in each corner. So it is not very much liquid.

Trentm

Due to a nagging knee injury, I am about to treat myself with a BPC-157/TB-500 blend (5mg/5mg).
Would anyone know the dosing regiment for this combination?
Provide links if you have them.
Hey I have just purchased the same blend, what was the dosage you ran?

sexualathlete

You guys like to complicate this stuff up. Don't forget there are no human studies on dosing. I like doing 1mg of each per day with BPC-157 split up as many times as I can handle which is usually three times since it only has a 4 hour half life or something like that. Can't say I was impressed with them. Went through 30mg of each for bad shoulders.

mikeb29

You guys like to complicate this stuff up. Don't forget there are no human studies on dosing. I like doing 1mg of each per day with BPC-157 split up as many times as I can handle which is usually three times since it only has a 4 hour half life or something like that. Can't say I was impressed with them. Went through 30mg of each for bad shoulders.

You weren't impressed but you went through 30mg of it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me