BPC-157 and/or TB-500 Results?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ERO

Has anyone had positive results using either BPC-157 or TB-500 (or both, as you can buy them in combination) for healing an injury?

In researching these compounds one finds a lot of almost too good to be true anecdotes of healing various injuries, but upon a bit more digging I found a few diaries of folks that used them for a decent length of time and kept a journal, and their results have been less exciting - usually along the lines of, "I think it may have helped some, but it's nothing special.

Now I understand that these are all anecdotal and I also understand that a lot of the peptide suppliers selling these compounds may well be selling bogus stuff. Obviously anyone getting bogus stuff, using it for a month and reporting no results is of no surprise.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RPellerin

With a MRI verified 1.5 inch meniscus tear.
Following 8 weeks of limping I treated myself with 40mg of TB-500 (3.3mg every 3rd day) and I am back to riding and squatting at 56 years old.

ERO

Wow! That is beyond impressive. Thank you very much for sharing. May I ask how long you were on the TB-500, and would you mind sharing your TB-500 source?

I have some shoulder issues and I had an MRI yesterday, no results yet. I hope to avoid surgery and have that as a last resort option only.

Guided_by_Voices

First, review the following..

I have used both of those peptides for a shoulder injury that took about a year to fully heal, but I used a lot of other things as well. Bottom line, it depends on the type of injury but I would absolutely try them, as well as many other things before moving on to more invasive options. I use Peptide Sciences and Dr Seeds. Thankfully my shoulder is fully back in action and almost as good as ever. Remember that MRIs don't tell when an injury occurred unless you have a before-and-after so even if you see something wrong, you often can't be sure if that is causing your problem. I have also found with shoulder injuries that a lot of the long- term problem is that the body tries to immobilize the joint, and getting the nerves and muscles to reactivate is a large part of recovery, but would not show up on an MRI

RPellerin

Wow! That is beyond impressive. Thank you very much for sharing. May I ask how long you were on the TB-500, and would you mind sharing your TB-500 source?

I have some shoulder issues and I had an MRI yesterday, no results yet. I hope to avoid surgery and have that as a last resort option only.
3 doses per 10mg vial, 4 vials, so about 36 days.
peptide sciences at a cost of about $550.00

RPellerin

Quick question. Where did you get your dosing strategy?
did you just make that decision yourself?

Thanks
I modified this recommendation:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale