B12 and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I’m looking at the same supplement. I haven’t tested levels and am curious what kind of results I would get with adding this to my regimen.

Is there a “standard” recommended dosage for B12 and Folate for the average person. I could always use a little boost!
I am not sure if homocysteine did help honestly, the only thing I notice improvement with is b12 however I am concerned with the high dose so I stopped it. I am taking lower dose now. However few days I took 5000 for three days and noticed improvement again.

I have to give homocysteine another chance and see how it goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I am not sure if homocysteine did help honestly, the only thing I notice improvement with is b12 however I am concerned with the high dose so I stopped it. I am taking lower dose now. However few days I took 5000 for three days and noticed improvement again.

I have to give homocysteine another chance and see how it goes.
What was your homocysteine?

M.J

What was your homocysteine?
I didn’t really measure it, again that’s why I am not sure from the supplement.
Beside b12 I have clearly noticed every time I travel “almost once a month” I stop HCG and only take testosterone. During my one week away I get increase libido, I assume this is due changes in my protocol “could be honey moon ??” Yet this is induced by stopping HCG only without changing my testosterone dose ! Cuz I don’t travel with hcg o my take testosterone with me.

Wolverine

Beside b12 I have clearly noticed every time I travel “almost once a month” I stop HCG and only take testosterone. During my one week away I get increase libido, I assume this is due changes in my protocol “could be honey moon ??” Yet this is induced by stopping HCG only without changing my testosterone dose ! Cuz I don’t travel with hcg o my take testosterone with me.
Many guys don't do well on HCG. Go for a while without and see how you feel.

GreenMachineX

Well if you get it checked, get methylmalonic acid checked too.

M.J

Many guys don't do well on HCG. Go for a while without and see how you feel.
The problem is I am planning to have one more kid. So I am not sure if I stayed for a long time without hcg what will happen.
And if it last or not. The only thing I noticed is increased libido when I stop it. How long will it last I am not sure.

M.J

Well if you get it checked, get methylmalonic acid checked too.
Get what checked ? My b12 is good but I did notice in high dose 5000 libido comes back but not sure it does last and I am concerned with the high level I would reach with b12 5000. So I am tying now to get it from time to time not daily.
I have tried less than 5000 but didn’t do much.

M.J

Also I have to note that b12 is not a magical tablet. It just moved things a bit, not to the honeymoon period level.

GreenMachineX

Get what checked ? My b12 is good but I did notice in high dose 5000 libido comes back but not sure it does last and I am concerned with the high level I would reach with b12 5000. So I am tying now to get it from time to time not daily.
I have tried less than 5000 but didn’t do much.
That was in response to homocysteine.

M.J

5000 seems to be extremely high dose. NOW Foods, B-50, 100 Vegetable Capsules is 50 mcg of B12 and says to be 2083% RDA
I agree it can go high but I noticed when I take it I see changes. I still cycle it from time to time. To get a bit of libido kick. Not crazy kick but it moves it a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me