Azoospermia on hcg 2000iu x3 a week shocked

Buy Lab Tests Online

lostmc

Hey guys I have been on hcg 2000iu x3 a week since 27th January I've been told for years that I have primary hypogonadism but recent endocrinologist just says hypogonadism the Mrs and I are wanting a kid the semen analysis I did back in 21 said servere oligozoospermia and the recent test I have had done on the 27 of April says azoospermia I am shocked depressed my Mrs is shocked that its changed from that in 21 to azoospermia I was on tostran gel 6 pumps back in August to December 5th my endocrinologist junior Dr told me to stop taking it because of fertility problems and then since been on hcg I hear a lot of stuff about gonatopins don't help primary hypogonadism but my t levels was 16.5 ng and now 32.3ng I'm freaking out the endocrinologist has prescribed me hmg on top menopur to hopefully get my sperm back I have to wait for the hospital pharmacy to ring me to arrange for delivery nhs uk any help would be appreciated thanks I'm 34 .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lostmc

That combo he prescribed may be effective. Good luck !
Thanks I'm not sure I have varicousels on both testicles so I think this might be primary this endocrinologist can get free hospital funding and go here hcg and hmg lol every letter I get says just hypogonadism and history of mumps as a child and varicousel on both testicles so I'm left confused and googling and looking on YouTube makes anxiety worse Is the fact that the hcg has really increased my testosterone levels a good sign that the hmg injections will work?

Jay Ara

Hey guys I have been on hcg 2000iu x3 a week since 27th January I've been told for years that I have primary hypogonadism but recent endocrinologist just says hypogonadism the Mrs and I are wanting a kid the semen analysis I did back in 21 said servere oligozoospermia and the recent test I have had done on the 27 of April says azoospermia I am shocked depressed my Mrs is shocked that its changed from that in 21 to azoospermia I was on tostran gel 6 pumps back in August to December 5th my endocrinologist junior Dr told me to stop taking it because of fertility problems and then since been on hcg I hear a lot of stuff about gonatopins don't help primary hypogonadism but my t levels was 16.5 ng and now 32.3ng I'm freaking out the endocrinologist has prescribed me hmg on top menopur to hopefully get my sperm back I have to wait for the hospital pharmacy to ring me to arrange for delivery nhs uk any help would be appreciated thanks I'm 34 .
You will be good with HCG and HMG/Menopur
Good luck! It takes 3 months at least to see the result.
Worked for for me and we are expecting our first Son in 5 weeks time.
I'm 47.

Regards,
Jay

lostmc

You will be good with HCG and HMG/Menopur
Good luck! It takes 3 months at least to see the result.
Worked for for me and we are expecting our first Son in 5 weeks time.
I'm 47.

Regards,
Jay
Hi Jay congratulations! To you both is your treatment for primary hypogonadism? I have been on HCG since 27th January and the endocrinologist has prescribed the menopur injections on top I wanna hurry up and start the menopur injections but because its hospital funded nhs UK free I have to get it from the hospital pharmacy they are messing around they want to know why such a high dose and waiting for a reply from the doctor consultants and general doctors work part time on the nhs because of the crap pay and some work private on the day's they don't work for nhs nightmare but we get it for for free

Jay Ara

Thanks lostmc!

I have primary hypogonadism.

The point is that HCG also shutdown your HPTA therefore your natural LH and FSH would be compromised. To produce swimmers our body needs both hormones, LH and FSH. LH (HCG is LH analog) produces Intra Testicular Testosterone and FSH produces sperm, but to produce sperm our testie needs to have Intra Testicular Testosterone.

Complicated but works.

Even with High Doses of HCG my TT and FT was lower then now with 1 Nebido every 9 weeks. With Nebido I few pretty normal (quite good).

With best regards,
Jay

lostmc

Do you pay for it? It's so expensive!
No it's free on the nhs uk I kinda depends my cousin her and her husband had to pay privately for the treatment £40.000 because she already had 2 kids at the time for me it's free I hope this hmg injections on top helps my mood endocrinologists are like either trt or hcg with hmg they won't add testosterone to the mix

rimster

No it's free on the nhs uk I kinda depends my cousin her and her husband had to pay privately for the treatment £40.000 because she already had 2 kids at the time for me it's free I hope this hmg injections on top helps my mood endocrinologists are like either trt or hcg with hmg they won't add testosterone to the mix
You're lucky. Here in America is not covered and costs of thousands of dollars for a monthly dose. Good luck

lostmc

Thanks Nelson I got the prescription on Wednesday. But wasn't given any needles lol I had to ring the endocrinology department about it the secutary said they are are trying to arrange for someone to deliver it but for the meantime she's left some needles at the hospital main reception to pick up today question I wanted to ask because seeing some of your posts you know your stuff will the menopur also help with mood labido ed as well as hopefully fertility Thanks

lostmc

Thanks lostmc!

I have primary hypogonadism.

The point is that HCG also shutdown your HPTA therefore your natural LH and FSH would be compromised. To produce swimmers our body needs both hormones, LH and FSH. LH (HCG is LH analog) produces Intra Testicular Testosterone and FSH produces sperm, but to produce sperm our testie needs to have Intra Testicular Testosterone.

Complicated but works.

Even with High Doses of HCG my TT and FT was lower then now with 1 Nebido every 9 weeks. With Nebido I few pretty normal (quite good).

With best regards,
Jay
Hi Jay I've been taking both injections but have still got low labido and no morning wood how long did the same combo take to work with you? My endocrinologist says hcg has increased my testosterone but I think the blood test was just a one off if I'm not waking up with morning wood I don't see how the hcg is helping that part I have a bad feeling that the menopur will help my azoospermia how many months was you on both? I know when I first started HCG back in January I was like a teenager again horny as hell and then after a month I think my body got used to hcg and sex drive ect has been low again

Jay Ara

HCG did not increase my total T too much, it was always low, but I guess intra testicular high enough to produce sperm for sure.
HCG + FSH is the gold standard I would say.
I did not feel as good as I feel now, with Nebido, but you have to keep in mind that it is for a good reason!

I'm sure your wife/partner will understand what is going on and that it.

This is how I handled.

I would say, stopping cold turkey, it was terrible for me and took me 1 year to regaing fertility.

Stopping T + HCG + FSH less than 6 months to regain fertility and I did not feel that bad.

I hope that helps you somehow.

Cheers

lostmc

HCG did not increase my total T too much, it was always low, but I guess intra testicular high enough to produce sperm for sure.
HCG + FSH is the gold standard I would say.
I did not feel as good as I feel now, with Nebido, but you have to keep in mind that it is for a good reason!

I'm sure your wife/partner will understand what is going on and that it.

This is how I handled.

I would say, stopping cold turkey, it was terrible for me and took me 1 year to regaing fertility.

Stopping T + HCG + FSH less than 6 months to regain fertility and I did not feel that bad.

I hope that helps you somehow.

Cheers
Thanks for the reply
I had bad sperm before severe oligozoospermia but endocrinologist put me on tostran gel said while my Mrs is getting her bmi down he said it would effect my sperm while on it but once I stopped it it would come back again back in December his junior dr told me to stop taking it with concerns of my fertility problems it did help my mood though when I got the results back saying azoospermia anxiety disorder I was googling everything but now just sticking to the plan of the consultant endocrinologist I had to download a 3d print of a ampoule breaker for the menopur I kept cracking it lol

Jay Ara

Really the gold standard I would say.

HCG+FSH (GonalF/Menopur) I guess Menopur has some "HCG/LH" but low amount, if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, that is the easiest, quickest way to have sperm, I did that 2 times already and worked both times.

Good luck to you!
Cheers
Jay

lostmc

Really the gold standard I would say.

HCG+FSH (GonalF/Menopur) I guess Menopur has some "HCG/LH" but low amount, if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, that is the easiest, quickest way to have sperm, I did that 2 times already and worked both times.

Good luck to you!
Cheers
Jay
Thanks Jay I worked out I only have 6weeks left of the menopur rang up the endocrinology department and the secutary said to contact my local dr and they go through gp medical advice and information to sort it out night mare I forgot to add I'm type 1 diabetic my readings have been insanely high like 23.5 ect I have to keep injecting myself with lots of rapid insulin to get it in a normal range no tadalfil ect will give you morning wood if you are that high I'm going to start doing at home exercises add some more fruit and vegetables in my diet

Thanks

Steve

phalloguy100

Years ago, Defy helped me get my sperm count and motility up, and I was able to get my wife pregnant more than once. ;) They had me on a combo of hcg and hmg. It works - I’ve got kids to prove it!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me