Attempting restart with Clomid and arimidex (for E2). Logging experience, and ready for input!

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

Long story short, I never really got "dialed-in" on TRT. My dosage fluctuated, but I never felt "great." My ending dose was 100mg test cyp (2 shots IM weekly of 50mg) and 600iu HCG (3 shots SQ weekly of 200iu), with no AI. This kept my total T at around 800 measured in my trough, and E2 at about 30. I always just wanted to go back to how I felt without any TRT, so here I am, attempting a restart.

I'm doing low dose Clomid at 12.5mg every day, and .15mg Arimidex every other day. I stopped all test cyp injection and HCG, and immediately went into the Clomid/Arimidex protocol. I realize this is against the norm, as most people wait two weeks to start with the Clomid, but I read some convincing data on TNation forums that said otherwise. Why wait for levels to go down before starting Clomid, when I can immediately start it and keep levels elevated? Makes sense to me.

Anyway, literally on DAY ONE of Clomid/AI I noticed a huge difference in libido and erection quality. My erections were freaking cement hard. It was ridiculous. I don't think I've ever banged my gf like this before lol. As far as libido, certainly very strong, leading to sex 2-3 times per day.

I've also noticed an increase in acne on my scalp, shoulders, and a little on my face. Is this to be expected?

So far, I'm only on day 5 of this protocol, and things are holding steady. I realize this is very early, and that could change, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I will run labs in 3 weeks, and keep this thread updated with progress and responding to any input.

Thanks, fellas. Cheers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I wish you all the best. Just as one shouldn't get too excited with exceptional early results, I hope you don't lose heart if things get a bit bumpy down the road. Clomid or exogenous testosterone, patience is still a virtue.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:

JCUSN

I wish you all the best. Just as one shouldn't get too excited with exceptional early results, I hope you don't lose heart if things get a a bit bumpy down the road. Clomid or exogenous testosterone, patience is still a virtue.

Keep us posted.

Thanks a lot, man! Trying to keep my eyes on the prize and hopefully this road won't be so bumpy. If it continues as it is, I could do this forever lol, but I know reality will hit me soon enough. Just hoping it's manageable. Will keep you in the loop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching