Any options other than my primary doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shad0w

I’ve recently decided to find a new Dr. for my trt but I’m not sure where to look. Basically he just doesn’t know what he’s doing. I’ve talked with an anti-aging clinic near me and their program would run me a couple hundred a month and I’m not sure how reliable an anti aging clinic is. Are there any other options out there for me besides these uneducated dr.’s I keep getting stuck with? I’ve even seen an endocrinologist that didn’t see an issue with my testosterone in the 150s. His excuse was that I “looked” fine. My primary dr. is the one that started me but doesn’t know much of anything. He didn’t know about checking estrogen at first, hcg, or any other things to check for on trt. Is Dr. Chrisler or any of these other well known trt doctors an affordable option?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Sadly, Dr. Crisler died last month. All of us who benefit from TRT owe him a great debt.

You deserve good care, and you are finding out how hard it is to obtain it. The site is sponsored by two excellent, national practices - Prime Body and Defy Medical. Different practice models, but they serve many of our members. I am not a patient of either, I live in Canada, but I have corresponded with @Dr Justin Saya MD (Defy's medical director) and respect him greatly. The professionals at Prime Body are just as impressive.

Yes, you will pay for the care you receive. But it is not as expensive as you fear. Call both Defy and Prime Body and ask them them every tough question you can think of. They won't dodge.

@Sean Mosher
@Jesse-Defy

stevep

Does your primary listen to what you have to say or is he/she one that thinks they know better even though they have limited experience? If they listen there is plenty of documentation out their (and here) to support an up-to-date treatment that most here use. Based on your lab results you should be able to recommend a treatment and see if your primary goes along with it.

If not; Defy or Prime Body are your best options as mentioned above.

Shad0w

Sadly, Dr. Crisler died last month. All of us who benefit from TRT owe him a great debt.

You deserve good care, and you are finding out how hard it is to obtain it. The site is sponsored by two excellent, national practices - Prime Body and Defy Medical. Different practice models, but they serve many of our members. I am not a patient of either, I live in Canada, but I have corresponded with @Dr Justin Saya MD (Defy's medical director) and respect him greatly. The professionals at Prime Body are just as impressive.

Yes, you will pay for the care you receive. But it is not as expensive as you fear. Call both Defy and Prime Body and ask them them every tough question you can think of. They won't dodge.

@Sean Mosher
@Jesse-Defy
That’s really sad to hear the news about Dr. Crisler. I found out a few hours after posting this.

Would it be more expensive to go through them rather than my gp? I don’t mind paying for quality care, unless it’s like one of these anti aging clinics that cost a fortune.

Shad0w

Does your primary listen to what you have to say or is he/she one that thinks they know better even though they have limited experience? If they listen there is plenty of documentation out their (and here) to support an up-to-date treatment that most here use. Based on your lab results you should be able to recommend a treatment and see if your primary goes along with it.

If not; Defy or Prime Body are your best options as mentioned above.

He’s one that thinks he knows better. He’s trying to hit a bare minimum number on paper rather than base it off of my symptoms. He freaked out that my total t was 900 and cut my dose in half. Had no idea about checking e2, shbg, etc.

CoastWatcher

That’s really sad to hear the news about Dr. Crisler. I found out a few hours after posting this.

Would it be more expensive to go through them rather than my gp? I don’t mind paying for quality care, unless it’s like one of these anti aging clinics that cost a fortune.
Neither Prime Body or Defy Medical practice I the style of the stereotypical anti-aging clinic/t-mill. We have members arrive here regularly who were on a cookie-cutter protocol that an anti-aging clinic handed them. Both Defy and Prime Body practice with the patient's well-being in mind.

It will cost you money to engage their services. Their account representatives, @Jesse-Defy and @Sean Mosher, can explain the details. I don't know your financial situation, but you should ask what your health is worth.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me