Anti-aging clinic vs. Test. replacement

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohn

I'm not sure this question is in the right forum or not but I have questions. I go to a sports doctor who seems to know quite a bit about testosterone in general but can't help but wonder if I would be better at an anti-aging clinic. My doctor does accept Medicare so it costs me very little to get my blood tests and office visits. He knows that I'm fairly knowledgeable and works with me and seems to be very flexible. Would I be better off with an anti-aging clinic? I live in Southern California so I have plenty of optons. Opinions please.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Great question.

If you are on Medicare and have an open minded receptive doctor, do not waste cash on clinics. Just make sure that you bring him info on HCG, anastrozole, etc by printing factsheets from here. I have been able to educate mine and he has been great. If we all did this this field will change. Of course, many doctors think this is voodoo medicine, though.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
^^^^Exactly what the wise one said above.

John, you need to educate yourself so you can assist in your care.

This site is loaded with all the information you need to that end.

The educated man is a wise man!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
BigJohn

We tried to pick key info and made it into "stickies"

Look at the top of most folders, like in here:http://www.excelmale.com/forums/56-Testosterone-Facts-Questions

I also want to remind people not to make the same mistake I make frequently when I do not realize there are several pages of postings. Look at the page numbers at the bottom right hand side corner of each page in case. We are trying to make that more obvious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale